- Item Weight: 1.15 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: P40
- ASIN: B01HW9B5O6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,137 in Garden (See Top 100 in Garden)
- #7 in Hand Loppers
P40 Pro-Pruner Professional double action orchard and garden lopper - 40 mm/1.6 inch cut
- Professional quality loppers, design based on feedback and advice from orchard, vineyard, kiwifruit and forestry.
- Made with strong, lightweight, quality materials; with harden steel blades
- Replacement parts available, easily maintained with basic tools, detailed technical notes provided on operation, maintenance and sharpening
- Curved blade holds the branch while the straight blade cuts - resulting in a clean, healthy cut.
- Non-sliding double action cutting system which spreads the cutting load - more cut, less effort; Full range of Pro-Pruner loppers from heavy duty to lighter to meet your requirements; P100, P50, P30
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Visit the Lakewood Products website for further details on our range of loppers.
Pro-Pruners have a non-sliding double action cutting system with less effort required to make cuts.
The P30 Pro-Pruner's slim nose allows it to work like secateurs. This makes it suitable for working around tight whirled branched trees, kiwifruit, grape vines and rose bushes.
Designed to meet the constant hard work required for orchard, vineyard, kiwifruit and forestry pruning work, these loppers also provide the home gardener with a reliable and long lasting pruning tool suitable for a variety of maintenance tasks.
The design is based on our highly successful heavy duty forestry pruning loppers and further refined and modified to suit a wider range of applications and wood types with the help and advice of orchard, vineyard, kiwifruit and forestry workers.
- Users achieve higher productivity.
- Spare parts available.
- Easily maintained with basic tools
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|