Ozeri ZK14-L Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Lime Green
- Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects - weighs up to 11.24 lbs (5100 grams) with precise graduations of 0.05 oz (1 gram)
- Automatic Unit Button instantly converts between 5 units of measurements (g, lbs, lbs: oz, oz, ml) and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD screen
- Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients by automatically subtracting the weight of any bowl or container
- Features a newly enlarged weighing platform finished in elegant chrome, and 2 large buttons that generate an audible click confirmation. Cleans and stores easily
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) that automatically power-off after 2-minutes to preserve battery life, and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
1 customer review
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This Ozeri Pronto food scale was used for making both English muffin and Black Canyon sourdough breads. The English muffin bread was broken in to two loaves and the Black Canyon bread was broken into six parts. This time around I made three loaves, using our new Freshware CB-104RD 6-Cavity Mini Silicone Mold for Soap, Bread, Loaf, Muffin, Brownie, Cornbread, Cheesecake, Pudding, and More and broke the other three into another six parts in total to bake with ham and cheese stuffed inside.
I noticed two aspects about this Ozeri food scale, which I don't see as an actual issue, but thought I'd mention. The first is that when I was changing the bread and the tare weight was zero it turned off in less than two minutes, as it felt like it took me about 30 seconds, but could've been a minute, between removing the one dough and had to stop before the other was almost placed on the scale. Basically, you'll want to make sure that any and/or all of the items that you plan on weighing are very much at the ready, otherwise you might need to turn it back on and set the tare up again. The other thing to note is that the ounces appear to change in increments of 0.03, which can make it almost impossible to get a truly precise measurement, but is still pretty close.
For the first time since baking homemade bread, all of the various loaves had basically the same pre-baked weight and came out looking approximately the same size too.
This Ozeri Pronto food scale works well and I look forward to using it for years to come. If you're in the market for a food scale to use while baking, then this is a good scale to purchase.
If you found this review "Helpful", please click the button below.
But the seller didn't list accuracy specifications, only the resolution. So I checked it out and there are pictures included.
*note: all weights (class F) calibrated and traceable to NIST
I Conducted a simple test at 4 test points 1000, 2500, 4000 and 5000 grams and the readings were 1000, 2500, 4001, and 5004 grams respectively
I would put this scales accuracy at +/- 0.1% of reading + 1 gram.
Which for this price is pretty incredible
**This is NOT a paid or subsidized review. [...]
* Small profile doesn't take up a lot of counter space.
* Looks nice.
* Easy to clean - I just wipe it down with a Clorox wipe.
* Simple and intuitive to use.
* Allows for measurements in a variety of units (grams, ounces, pounds, etc)
* The "tare" button is the best feature because it lets me zero out the weight of a container like a small plate or bowl, and only weigh the food that I put inside that container or bowl.
* Long battery life. I've used it daily for over a month and it has about 1/3 battery life left.
* Lightweight and easy to move around, store, or travel with.
* If you want to put a dinner plate on the scale, zero out the scale, and then weigh the food that you put on the plate, the rim of the plate will obscure the screen (see image).
* The first scale I received malfunctioned right away, but the second one has been great. I don't know how much of a fluke it was that the first scale malfunctioned.
Overall it's been a great addition to the kitchen. I would buy this scale again.