Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (12 lb Edition), Tempered Glass
|Price:||+ $14.39 Delivery|
- Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation, and large LCD screen that displays weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb/oz., kg/g, fl.oz., ml)
- Boasts a coloured tempered glass surface that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 1 gram to 5750 grams (0.05 oz. to 12 lbs)
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients (automatically subtracts the container weight to calculate the weight of the ingredients being weighed)
- Includes 2 Lithium Batteries and an Easy Access Battery Compartment (no screwdriver needed)
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm writing a follow up review. After only 6 months of use I'm having issues with this scale. At times it won't function for a few minutes at all. Gibberish will show rather than weight. This is not related to needing new batteries. It still happened after replacing them. Also be aware this only take lithium ion batteries which are expensive and cost about 7 dollars everytime they run out. I'm already on my third pair! Be aware that the scale may be cheap up front in price but I'd prefer that it take AA batteries which are much cheaper. When it works its good but its getting more and more temperamental. Buyer beware. I've downgraded my score to 1 star.
1) Tare feature is obnoxious and delayed - you have to press it just the right way for it to work, and then it takes a few seconds to zero out.
2) the scale will still turn itself off even if the number is changing, like the self-turning-off feature is ONLY based on time instead of time AND the weight being static. For example, with other scales I've had, the scale will stay on indefinitely if you're still adding and subtracting weight and the weight hasn't stayed static for the set amount of time. While I'm baking this is handy because you can leave your bowl on the scale and add ingredients but with this particular scale, you turn your back for a second and it's turned off and I lose the weight I had simply because it's already been turned on for the set amount of time.
This happened a few times with food as well. Sometimes I'll put a container of something like hummus on the scale, press Tare, and then use the negative number to indicate how much I ate. Again, any other scale would stay on because the weight is not static, but this scale turns itself off and I lose numbers.
3) not sensitive enough at all. Again, ive owned scales in this price range before that had better sensitivities so I don't feel like I'm expecting too much from this scale. The scale doesnt even want to detect a teaspoon of anything. Or perhaps even worse, it will detect the weight and then go back to zero like you didn't just put something on it.
The scale still does its just for the most part, it would be better suited for someone who quickly wants to weigh a piece of fruit or meat or something. It definitely doesn't match the needs of someone who likes accuracy to the gram though. I wish it displayed 1/10ths of grams as well /: