- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
|Price:||+ $14.98 Delivery|
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, Import, 9 October 2015
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 31.75 x 0.33 cm; 263.93 Grams
- Manufacturer : SONY MUSIC IMPORT
- Manufacturer reference : 88843024681
- Original Release Date : 2015
- Run time : 40 minutes
- Label : SONY MUSIC IMPORT
- ASIN : B0128ZEW58
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,620 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Vinyl LP repressing of this classic electronic masterpiece. Oxygène (English: Oxygen) is an album of instrumental electronic music composed, produced, and performed by the French composer Jean Michel Jarre. It was first released in France in December 1976. Jarre recorded the album in his home using a variety of analog synthesizers and other electronic instruments and effects. It became a bestseller and was Jarre's first album to achieve mainstream success. It was also highly influential in the development of electronic music and has been described as the album that "led the synthesizer revolution of the Seventies".
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Really can't find any faults with this reissue.
Its all there just takes a lot to stir this pot of synth pop from the 1970s.
Enjoyable but could be better mastered.