- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm ; 1.36 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: 10000299
- ASIN: B014EBKJB0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,360 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $44.12 delivery
Osprey Farpoint 40 M/L Jasper-Red 40L
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact travel pack for carry-on compliance on most flights.
- Features a spacious main compartment with internal compression straps for keeping gear secure.
- Has hideaway zip panel on the rear conceals shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, hip belt and sternum strap for load management.
- Contains zip mesh pocket in the main compartment.
Size Name: M/L (40 LITERS) | Colour: JASPER RED
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Backpack
A sophisticated get around town or travel bag with outdoor gear technology with an urban aesthetic.
Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness and is built to meet most airline carry-on requirements. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel.Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to attach gear.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression strap
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
Fixed, backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. The creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag. It also utilizes an internal LightWire frame suspension system that helps transfer load from the harness to the hipbelt.
Large Internal Storage
Two internal compression straps secure your load, so feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 40 pounds.
Front Compression Straps
Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack.
Padded Shoulder Strap
The Farpoint 40 includes a padded shoulder strap for multiple carry options.
|Farpoint 40||Farpoint 55||Farpoint 70||Farpoint 80|
|Volume||40L (M/L) 2,441 cu/in||55L (M/L) 3,356 cu/in||70L (M/L) 4,272 cu/in||80L (M/L) 4,882 cu/in|
|Dimensions||22"H x 14"W x 9"D (M/L)||25"H x 13"W x 13"D (M/L)||26"H x 13"W x 13"D (M/L)||29"H x 15"W x 16"D (M/L)|
|Lockable Main Compartment||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable Sleeping Pad Straps||✓||✓|
|Zippered Lower Compartment||✓|
|Included Padded Shoulder Strap||✓|
|LightWire Frame Suspension||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
10 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HEAPS of positive reviews on it already and now I see why. You can also see it on youtube.
I was hesitant about getting the red because in the pictures it looks quite bright but it's actually a bit of a darker red and looks great.
Very happy with it.