Reason to buy - Wanted summer-water shoes/sandals for my 20-month-old toddler
Complications I was facing buying a summer shoe -
1) Chubby feet toddler who does not cooperate well in the shoe wearing process. Plus he is an expert in removing shoes/flip-flops.
2) Mixed reviews on different brand were making me nervous. Wanted to avoid things that are difficult to wear and those that cause blisters/cuts
What I did - I tried various brands - from Stride Rite to Other OshKosh water shoes till I found this one and I am glad that I finally did find this
What I love
1) Easy to put on and take off (no my toddler does not take it off)
2) Very comfortable to run or walk in them- My boy loves them else he would never go to them again
3) Well covered toes - prevents feet from any hurt and is ok to be used in the day care
4) Good for use in or out of the water - Dries fast and does not hold a lot of water
5) No bruises or blisters so far in 3+ weeks of everyday use. My boy wears them without socks and in one go wears them for almost 8hrs.
Combining bump toe protection, a mixed material upper and elastic laces, this athletic shoe offers innovative style and trailblazing function.