- Save 1% on Orzly Comfort Grip Case for Nintendo Switch BLACK when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code FSXH338L at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Comfort Grip Case for Nintendo Switch offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code 3XZH4YZT at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Carry Case Compatible offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code PDSV52K9 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Orzly Carry Case Compatible when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Glass Screen Protectors offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code MHTJAYY9 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Orzly Carry Case Compatible when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Glass Screen Protectors offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code KBG49ZF6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Orzly Carry Case Compatible when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Glass Screen Protectors offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code RXT8IT5F at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Orzly Glass Screen Protectors compatible with Nintendo Switch - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector TWIN PACK [2x Screen Guards - 0.24mm] for 6.2 Inch Tablet Screen on Nintendo Switch Console
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Tempered Glass construction for enhanced impact resistance, plus effectively resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife)
- High-response: Only 0.24mm thick; maintains the original touch experience, and won't interfere with slotting the tablet into the home console hub. High transparency: 94% light penetration ratio preserves the original viewing quality
- Rounded edges provides safe and improved grip, along with tempering process of glass for shatter-proof film
- Nintendo Switch Screen Protector with cut-outs for all sensors; Includes 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- For our full range of Nintendo Switch accessories, search 'ORZLY SWITCH' in the Amazon search bar (above)
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ULTIMATE PROTECTION AND USABILITY:
Our Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are designed to protect the screen of your Nintendo Switch tablet against every day use, scratches, dust and fingerprint smudges. Manufactured from a high quality chemically treated glass, the screen protectors are lightweight, thin but most importantly, extremely protective. A specially coated adhesive means the screen protector is perfectly fitted to your tablet screen's display, ensuring that the clarity and sensitivity of your screen are not reduced.
Industry-high hardness: Effectively resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife).
The Oleophobic coating built in to these screen protectors is a special oil-repellent coating which ensures any finger print smudges or marks can be easily wiped off.
Due to their solid nature, tempered glass screen protectors are much easier to fit and less error prone than standard screen protectors. For the most hassle free, bubble free installation, please see and follow carefully the detailed and easy step-by-step instructions included within the pack.
Any manufacturing defects are covered by a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty. For any damaged in transit products, please contact the seller directly for assistance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 103 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, I took some precautions before applying and you need them if you want the perfect fit but that's just the way physics and nature works. So go take your Switch and the protector to the bathroom, take a warm shower so dust particles aren't flying everywhere (moisture wins with dust) and just follow one of the guides on Orzly youtube channel to apply (use the dust stickers to hold the glass in place instead of using them on the screen) to install it. Managed to get it perfectly aligned and without any bubbles/dust underneath the glass on my first try.
As a bonus it comes in pairs so you'll have a spare piece of glass just in case
The thickness isn't noticeable at all unless you look directly at the edges.
The dust removal tape was actually the worst thing though as it left a big sticky smear on the glass I had to wash off.
I had literally just unboxed the switch so dust removal wasn't really necessary apart from one tiny tiny spec I thought I'd try and remove.... It would be better to wipe the dust off with cleaning solution rather than the dust sticker.
The installation was fairly easy as I have experience with glass screen protectors. When installing, peel back the plastic liner halfway; then align one side. Put pressure on that side around the middle and peel the rest, making sure to slide through the middle. This will help to lessen any potential air bubbles. Once fully laid down, push from middle outwards. I applied the screen in one go with no bubbles and perfect fitment.
Second protector: * * * * *
Customer service: * * * * *
tl;dr - first protector had a manufacturing fault, second spare protector has been perfect for over a month (closer to 2 months now), customer service was amazing for such a cheap product and I would happily purchase anything of theirs again.
* * *
UPDATE 2: After contacting the seller about missing out on the refund period, they processed the refund for me (even though I didn't ask)!
* * *
UPDATE: The manufacturer contacted me (before this negative review) asking how my experience with the product ws. I showed them the same pictures I posted here and they immediately recommended that I request a refund and sent profuse apologies for what appeared to be a fault on the manufacturing side of things. I am still using the second protector and it has not scratched, moved, or anything like that. It's like it's brand new. I would happily buy these again, and I do believe the company when they say it was most likely a once off fault.
They did NOT contact me because I left a negative review, they honestly wanted to make sure I was happy with my product, which I now am. I would happily buy it again if I ever need to. I cannot stress how good a product this is for the price, especially as it's not that much more expensive than a no-name protector off eBay (and it comes with 2!).
Unfortunately I have been in hospital since they contacted me and recommended the refund process, so I have gone past the 30 day return window but I honestly really don't mind. Again - they were a reasonable price for two protectors, and the customer service was great!
* * *
Following the YouTube video tutorial made applying the protector easy and I only ended up with one bubble in the top left. Very happy with the product.
Until this afternoon. Pulled it out of the dock to see this MASSIVE scratch/crack down the middle. No idea how it got there. My Switch literally goes from dock to bed, sometimes out in the living room and even then I'm so paranoid about dropping it that I put it in a carry case to prevent any damage that might happen if I slip and drop it on the tiles.
Thankfully it came with 2 protectors so I'm going to apply the second one now and see how that goes. Fingers crossed it lasts more than a few days. The cheapo Chinese plastic screen protector I had before this lasted fine until I swapped to this brand.
Okay, when I removed the broken protector, it was clear that the whole thing had split down the middle, as you can see in the 3rd picture (the diagonal crack was caused by me lifting the protector off too fast).
The only things I can think of for a cause is that the top of the screen was bumped somehow and that made it split down the middle, or perhaps the glass isn't as flexible as the Switch itself and somehow got damaged when removed from the dock or placed in my gooseneck tablet holder to play in bed.
Application of the second protector was easy and I ended up with no bubbles this time.
1. I never tried tempered glass screen protectors.
2. I was going to carry my switch inside a case, which will also carry a portable aluminium stand. So I did not want to compromise the integrity and lifespan of the screen.
BUILD - the quality of the tempered glass was better than what I expected. Packaging was really good considering knowing how cheap their costs would be. This packaging was way better than their $25 case.
APPLICATION - it's easy even for someone like me who has medium-large and "less than precise" hands. Tip: just make sure you're in a room where the air is still, so that dust don't move around so much.
AESTHETIC - I agree with all the reviews which say that tempered glass actually looks really good on the Switch. I was initially worried about the reflective nature but there's none. It's clear and you never really notice the protector once it's on.