|Package Dimensions||30.2 x 11.2 x 3.4 cm; 155 Grams|
|Item Weight||155 g|
|Date First Available||15 April 2020|
Arch Support Orthotic Insoles, H HOME-MART Plantar Fasciitis Insole, Full Length Heel Seats Foot Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support for Treating Heel Pain and Heel Spurs (S(EU 39-41))
Enhance your purchase
|Insole type||Arch Support Insole|
|Arch type||High Arch|
About this item
- PODIATRIST & PHYSIOTHERAPIST-RECOMMENDED ORTHOTIC SPORTS INSOLE - Designed to effectively treat and prevent common sports injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and Knee Pain.
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Featuring anti-pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology (BRT) and cushioning PU+ Gel base to help control excess pronation, offer superb levels of shock absorption and reduce excess pressure on the feet, knees and lower back.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF ATHLETICS – These versatile premium orthotic sports insoles can be used in any athletic footwear, as well as walking boots, ski and snowboard boots, work boots, etc. and are relied upon by top-class sports men and women all around the world.
- PROVEN TO HELP REDUCE PAIN – Our best-selling Sports Insoles are proven to be effective in helping reduce pain and increase comfort when walking and standing.
- ARCH SUPPORT: HOME-MART high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints and achilles tendinitis.
Frequently bought together
★ Relieves tired feet, increases endurance standing and moving.
★ Helps with the prevention and relief of foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and Metatarsalgia.
★ Excellent mobility allows for easy movement of the foot, without locking it in place.
★ Keep a pleasant and hygienic microclimate inside the shoes because it allows the foot to breathe and absorbs moisture.
Instruction for Use
Remove the current insoles from your shoes.
Place new insoles with your current insoles back to back.
If your original insoles are shorter than the new insoles, you can trim along the outline on the bottom of the new insoles to match the size of your current insoles.
Insert the new Insoles into your shoes (do not put both the new insoles and your current insoles in the shoes at the same time as it would be too thick and wide).
1x Pair Orthotic Insoles
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are great, I have never been able to pistol squat on my left foot. First time I tried I was successful.
The hard plastic around the outside seems to do a good job at preventing the foam from collapsing and overall support seems solid.
I'm not sure I'll need a custom set now and will be ordering another couple pairs to put in different shoes.
If these last me only 3 months i'd still be happy.
The high part on the arch is hard and not spongy as lightfeet. The gel should be here instead of the bottom of the sole because its here the pain is greater.
Sorry but these ones you can get from the cheap stores. Not clear description on the advertisement.
Product detailsSize Name:S(EU 39-41)
- Package Dimensions : 30.2 x 11.2 x 3.4 cm; 155 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2020
- Manufacturer : H HOME-MART
- ASIN : B0875TYFHJ
- Department : Men’s
Best Sellers Rank:
64 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 1 in Orthotic Insoles
- Customer Reviews: