|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 12.7 x 34.29 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
THE COMFY Original | Oversized Microfiber & Sherpa Wearable Blanket, Seen On Shark Tank, One Size Fits All
Enhance your purchase
|Style||The Comfy Original|
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
About this item
- Original Wearable Blanket Seen on Shark Tank: This product is protected by Transparency by Amazon, which verifies each unit’s authenticity. We’re the brand that made wearing your blanket a thing! This wearable blanket keeps you warm & cozy while you lounge at home, watch TV, play video games, work on your laptop, camp, attend a sporting event or concert, & more. It’s the original invention by 2 brothers who pitched the concept to ABC’s Shark Tank & received backing from Barbara Corcoran.
- EXTREME COMFORT & LUXURY MATERIAL: Pull your legs into the plush fluffy sherpa to cover yourself completely on the couch, roll the sleeves up to make yourself a snack, & move around freely while taking your warmth wherever you go. Don’t worry about slipping or sliding sleeves. It doesn’t drag on the floor either.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: for moms, dads, wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, cousins, friends & students on Mother’s Day, Father’s day, 4th of July, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, back to school, graduation & prime gift 2020.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The large, oversized comfortable design is a perfect fit for most all shapes & sizes. Just pick your color & get COMFY! Bring it to the next outdoor barbeque, camping trip, beach, drive in or sleepover.
- FEATURES & CARE-FREE WASH: The huge hood & pocket keeps your head & hands toasty warm. Keep what you need in arms reach in the pocket. Washing? Easy! Just toss in the wash on cold then tumble dry separately on low - it comes out like new!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Be The Favorite Gift Giver!
For Mom & Dad
Gift Mom & Dad a wearable hug for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays, or just because. Time to spoil your parents like they spoil you!
What’s better than self-love & BFF time! Relax in comfort & style with 9 colors to choose from. Treat yourself & your bestie for birthdays, bridal showers, graduation & more!
For Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Nothing says, “I love you” like a fuzzy, soft blanket. It will bring an instant smile and be a gift they’ll keep. Anniversary approved!
Our Story - Meet the Comfy Bros!
Tired of the chilly mornings & evenings of the Arizona desert (trust us, it gets cold!) brothers Brian & Michael invented The Comfy. Dreaming of sharing their invention with the world, “The Comfy Bros” battled their way through countless auditions on ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, & ultimately partnered with Barbara Corcoran. Now you can join them in launching the Comfy craze!
Why The Comfy Is A Game Changer!
Moves With You
Take your warmth anywhere! Whether it’s an outdoor event or grabbing a snack from the kitchen, your blanket comes with you. Score!
Ultra-Soft & Pet Approved
Snuggle up with your furry friends in the luxurious material. We bet you’ve never worn something this soft!
Finally, no more slipping & sliding blankets or cold drafts down your back! Pull your legs in for full warmth.
One Size Fits All
Don’t worry about the size (finally!), just pick a color & get COMFY!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alison Blair on 2 March 2021
And it's got a nasty old manufactured smell on it. I have yet to wash it, so cannot comment on shedding or tearing.
What I do like about the comfy is that the cuffs are not tight, so it's quite comfortable. And of course the price is lower.
If given the chance, I'd swap this for the Kmart cheapie oodie for $29.
By Lee on 11 April 2021
It’s exactly as described, comfortable and warm, and perfectly at my price range!
The one size fitted my mum and I and was a perfect alternative to help save heating bills.
+1 great product, but can easily get a little too warm if worn for long hours at a time.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 24 November 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 November 2019
- It is indeed very comfy and warm. It will be perfect to curl up in when the colder weather sets in.
- The fabric is lovely and soft.
- The item description is correct - I think that it'll fit most people. It's quite wide and loose.
- For size reference, I am 5 ft 2 and it reaches to just above my knees.
- I have slender wrists, but I still find the cuffs to be a bit tight. Hopefully they will loosen with wear.
- I am definitely, under no circumstances wearing this outdoors. I knew that it wasn't going to be an overly flattering item of clothing, but I'd hoped that I could get away with a kind of comfy-cute look for nipping to the village shop and no, just no. When my partner saw me wearing it he actually burst out laughing, and that's saying something because I have little to no fashion sense and he's never done that before!
I just thought it made me look twice my size, which is bad enough, until he pointed out that it makes me resemble a Christmas tree. Like, my head's the top, and then it all goes triangular until it reaches my knees, and then my lower legs stick out like the trunk. This hoodie, then, will be strictly for indoor use only.
And that's okay, really. The Comfy doesn't pretend to be a high-fashion item. It lives up to its name, and it'll be great to wear indoors this winter when I'm snuggled down with a book or watching a movie or series. That's mainly what I wanted it for in the first place.
And it might look better on taller people which, let's face it, is the majority of the adult population.
All in all, I am quite satisfied with this purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on 29 September 2018
Reviewed in Canada on 17 November 2020