|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- 43mm Case Diameter
- Sapphire crystal
- Japanese-automatic movement
- Water resistant to 165 feet
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||15 millimetres|
|Band length||9.5 inches|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Sun and Moon Indicator|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Orient Watch:
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking
The Sun & Moon Version II
The Sun and Moon combines classic design combined with high functionality for a truly unique aesthetic. The concentric pattern on the guilloche-styled finish on the interior and sub dials, the new Sun and Moon has all the markings and embellishments of a luxury watch. What will also be noticed is the incredible depth of the dial-from the looks of the date window cut out, it appears as though the dial is built in layers. This comes as no surprise as the case is measured at 14.1mm thick. The day indicator sub dial looks to be embossed and the sun and moon indicator is raised above all.
- Automatic Self-Winding Movement
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50 Meter Water Resistance
- Sun and Moon Indicator
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I really like Orient watches. This is my fifth. You get well-made mechanical watches that are quite accurate. All of mine are within a few seconds a day. If you are looking for a nice mechanical watch or something a bit out of the ordinary, you can’t go wrong with the Sun and Moon.
Unfortunately, the watch has a big flaw, the quality of the stainless steel. It's scratches very easily. i only wore the watch on two occasions and i didn't do much. i noticed a scratch on the front of the casing and a few more on the leather band attachements.
its definitely a nice watch but i dont think its worth more than the asking price.
If you want a watch that feels amazing, looks amazing, is amazing, get this watch. As watch collector, I recommend it HIGHLY.