Orient Men's 'Ray II Rubber' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch, Color:Silver-Toned (Model: FAA02007B9)
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- 41mm Case Diameter
- Mineral crystal
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water Pressure Resistance||660 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
- Manufactured and developed mechanical watches for over 65 years.
- One of the top 3 mechanical watch manufacturers in Japan.
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan.
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking.
The Orient Movement
- Reputation for robust and trustworthy performance.
- Known to be reliable and accurate, right out of the box.
- Features a smooth sweeping second hand.
- Powered by your own body movement and never needs a battery.
The Ray II
The new Ray II is the improved version of our best seller, the Ray. Features of the Ray II include:
- Upgraded movement, caliber F6922.
- New hand-winding capability.
- Stop seconds feature to sync time with ease.
- 120-click unidirectional diving bezel, for improved precision.
- Exceptional luminescence for visibility in low light situations.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- I was the unlucky of us and received a watch which has a very hard to turn bezel. However this does not bother me at all since I have very long
nails and have no problem with squezzing the bezel grip with my nails and slowly but surely turning it. My two firends do not have this problem.
- The bezel does not line up perfectly, that's alright.
- The seconds hand does bother since the amount of lume applied to it is not enough for one to read of off it after perhaps 15 minutes of darkness.I would prefer it without any lume at all, for example like the Hamilton Khaki Field.
- Looks great!
- Extremly much value for money, you arguably cannot get a finer watch (bought new) with that amount of money
- Mine keeps extremly good time, about 4,5 seconds off of each day.
Overall I strongly recommend this watch for anyone who has needs a good relatively cheap diver