|Price:||+ $10.78 Delivery|
- Sapphire Crystal
- Sun and Moon Display
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 55mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||14 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About the Collection
If you could peel back the layers of the sun and moon to see their cores, wouldn’t you? Well now you can. The added Open Heart showcases all of the mysteries of the universe in the palm of your hand. The Sun and Moon Open Heart without a doubt takes inspiration from the Version 3, especially with the patterned, guilloche finish in the center of the dial. The roman numerals twelve and three are the only labeled numbers, with bar markers for the rest.
About Orient Watch
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years.
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan.
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking.
Since 1950, Orient Watch has been dropping unique, superior-quality timepieces. Today, Orient continues to hone its craft by developing unparalleled mechanical movement, and redefine style by utilizing the latest Japanese street fashion for the world to consume.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A few things to be aware of:
I replaced the strap as the crocodile black one in comes with is a bit too dressed up for my casual office wear with a plain brown leather one. The watch dressed down nicely. The straps are 21mm and there are not as many choices for that size as I would like.
The description on the Amazon page says the case is 50mm wide but it's actually 42mm as per the Orient website. I was worried that it would look too big on my 6.25" wrists and it fits in very nicely.
The watch is automatic (ie powered by your wrist movements). This means that if you don't wear it for around 2 days you will need to adjust the time when you put it on.