|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- 41mm Case Diameter
- Mineral crystal.The diving bezel has also been upgraded to be 120 click for improved precision
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant, Calendar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||660 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
- Manufactured and developed mechanical watches for over 65 years.
- One of the top 3 mechanical watch manufacturers in Japan.
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan.
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking.
The Orient Movement
- Reputation for robust and trustworthy performance.
- Known to be reliable and accurate, right out of the box.
- Features a smooth sweeping second hand.
- Powered by your own body movement and never needs a battery.
The Ray II
The new Ray II is the improved version of our best seller, the Ray. Features of the Ray II include:
- Upgraded movement, caliber F6922.
- New hand-winding capability.
- Stop seconds feature to sync time with ease.
- 120-click unidirectional diving bezel, for improved precision.
- Exceptional luminescence for visibility in low light situations.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well he just loves it and is extremely happy .
I paid extra for express shipping to Australia and it arrived in well under a week