Orient 'Bambino Open Heart' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Dress Watch
|Price:||+ $9.36 Delivery|
- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Open Heart Dial
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40.5 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Orient Watch
Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years.
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking
A slightly different take on a contemporary classic, highlighted by an open heart display.
The Bambino Open Heart also marks a lot of firsts for a Bambino collection. Aside from the open heart dial, it is the only model to not feature a date display. However, it’s clearly taken design cues from its predecessors. The thin, modern hour markers and hands are borrowed from the Bambino Version 4, while the signed onion-styled crown is similar to the one found on the Version 2.
It wouldn’t be considered a Bambino without its signature domed dial and crystal. Dimensions-wise, the line comes in at 40.5mm wide and 12mm thick. It is powered by the polished caliber F6T22, a movement developed specifically for our open heart watches.
- Automatic, Hand-winding, and hacking (seconds halt) movement
- Domed Crystal
- 50 meter Water Resistance
- Open Heart Design
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The gold tone isnt the greatest and doesnt exactly match the gold tone in my real gold jewelry. But at the price point im not really complaining.
The leather strap needs to be broken in a little bit. Its very stiff the first few times you wear it. But it has since became more flexible. The lug to lug dimensions on the case leave it sitting nicely in the midle of my wrist.
If the strap was of higher quality and the gold tone more accurately yellow gold colored I would of gone 5 stars. Still a great addition to any watch collection on a budget.
Orient makes very underrated watches and I receive so many compliments. One compliment came from someone who owned a very expensive Omega and Cartier watch. He couldn't believe the quality craftsmanship and said he wants one of these watches for himself.