Orient Men's"Bambino Small Seconds" Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Strap, 21 mm
|Price:||+ $9.36 Delivery|
- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Small Seconds Display
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40.5 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Orient Watch
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking
A slightly different take on a modern classic, highlighted by a central small seconds register
The Bambino Small Seconds marks many firsts for the Bambino collection. For starters, instead of a long seconds hand, it features a small seconds display at the 6 o’clock position. This subregister has been embellished with a concentric design which contrasts beautifully with the existing sunburst dial. The Bambino SS is also the only Bambino to date to feature Arabic numeral hour markers Another first for a Bambino is a see-through, exhibition case back.
Where the Bambino SS converges with the rest of the Bambino collection is with its domed dial, domed crystal and overall size. The dimensions are nearly identical to its predecessors at 40.5mm wide and 12mm thick.
- Automatic, Hand-winding, and hacking (seconds halt) movement
- Small Seconds Register
- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Exhibition Case-Back
- 50 Meter Water Resistance
Colour: Black / Stainless Steel
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the yellow gold version and it looks great in person.
Pro's: Great looking / Running at +6s per day / Well sized for my 7"" wrist / Easy to operate / GREAT Value
Con's: Slightly over-sized for a dress watch @ 40mm / Leather strap is a bit stiff, but if you are fussy then buy a cheap aftermarket.
If you want that vintage 50's & 60's Omega/Longines/Classic style, but dont want the reliability risks of 60 year old watch, definitely buy this as a starter before jumping into the deep end.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update I tried to get the watch repaired as it stopped responding altogether. The orient customer service is professional however stated that it will cost me 100 to 200 just to take a look at it. Almost the price of the watch.
Please note that the strap width is actually 21mm and not 20mm as the listed specs indicate. Apart from that, I was looking for a worthy watch to attach to a beautiful Icelandic reindeer leather watch strap made by my nephew and I found it for sure. This watch is now a family heirloom.