|Package Dimensions||45.97 x 13.46 x 8.64 cm; 522 Grams|
|Item Weight||522 g|
|Date First Available||6 May 2019|
Desk Cable Tray, Cable Organizer, Wire Management, Cord Concealer, Raceway, Channel, Office or Home Use, Black, Double-Sided Tape
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SLEEK DESIGN ORGANIZES AND CONCEALS YOUR DESK CABLES FROM VIEW - Keeps your workspace neat and tidy. Our trays were created to hide those unsightly cables from dangling under your desk or resting on the floor collecting dust. These trays were designed for those who appreciate a clean sleek work space.
- PEEL AND STICK EASY INSTALL - The High Quality clear double-sided tape leaves no residue on your desk. Our cable management trays have are designed for quick installations. Simply peel and stick the tray to the bottom of your desk, and you're ready to go.
- NO SCREWS TO DAMAGE YOUR DESK - Our cable management trays come with high quality clear double sided tape for your convenience, and the tape does not leave residue that can damage your desk like other standard foam tapes
- SIZED TO HOLD HEFTY SURGE PROTECTOR OR POWER ADAPTER - These cable management trays were designed to hold your surge protector or Macbook/Macbook Pro power adapter
- STRONG AND STURDY TO HOLD SEVERAL POUNDS - Our trays are designed to hold several pounds of cables without bending
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Cable Management Tray by Aracari was specially designed to conceal several of your cables and wires that may be hanging off your desk or dangling on the floor near your feet. Messy unsightly cables tangled on the ground below you are an eyesore and collect loads of dust overtime. This is the solution to hide and organize those cables under your desk so you can keep your workstation neat and tidy. A clean and sleek workspace clears your mind so you can focus on the more important things at hand, doing great work. And it keeps your workspace looking sleek and polished!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2019
1. Clean surface (thoroughly)
2. Apply adhesive onto clean surface (making sure I applied a good amount of pressure across the entire bracket)
3. Let it cure and occasionally apply pressure for at least 24h before adding any weight.
There are a lot of 1-star reviews because:
1. The cuts on the edges are not clean - this is true. The cuts on the side edges of the unit are pretty poor and there is definitely some chipping on my unit as well but it's more of a visual thing and since it's at the back side of my desk, I won't ever see those chips anyways.
2. Adhesion is poor - I've only had it for a few days but it's holding up very well so far. I can't imagine it falling off because the adhesive tape is very strong. It's not 3M branded but it's similar enough to VHB which is used to hold up car bumpers. I don't know if other people got bad pieces of tape but it works fine for me. Just follow the directions and make sure you apply pressure throughout the first 24h.
The tray isn't the best and there are some quality issues but I'm ok with them as long as it works. I like it because it's wider than most trays out there and allows you to fit a decent sized surge protector on it. Price is a little eh for an extruded piece of plastic with some cuts in it.