- Paperback: 888 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 8 edition (25 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273774816
- ISBN-13: 978-0273774815
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 3.6 x 26.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Customer Reviews: 37 customer ratings
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Organizational Behaviour Paperback – 25 July 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Organizational Behaviour is one of the most established and engaging books of its kind available today. Whatever your background, Huczynski and Buchanan will enable you to view organizations and their actions in a whole new way. The authors’ hugely popular blend of critical thinking, social science underpinning and highly accessible writing style ensures this book offers the perfect introduction to organizational behaviour.
Organizational Behaviour inspires readers to think and to reflect critically on the theories presented, teaching you to see the reality behind projected organizational images and link theory to practice. The text also recognizes the diverse social and cultural factors that affect behaviour in organizations. This eighth edition incorporates numerous innovative features that add further value to its comprehensive coverage of the field. This book:
· Encourages readers to make comparisons between organizational behaviour theories and well-known scenes in film and literature that illustrate the issues in a memorable and engaging format.
· Offers exercises in each chapter that put you in the position of a manager faced with a decision, giving you the chance to make and justify your decisions in a realistic scenario.
· Includes innovative and increasingly relevant employability content that gives you the chance to develop the key skills you will need after graduation.
· Consistently incorporates illuminating examples from diverse and interesting organizations, such as BMW, FC Barcelona, and the United States Department of Homeland Security, helping you link the theory to practice.
· Includes the latest research, theory and practice, along with relevant contemporary issues and practical examples.
This book can be used by any student, either undergraduate or postgraduate, or professional and assumes no prior knowledge. It is the ideal comprehensive introduction to organizational behaviour.
David A. Buchanan is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Cranfield University.
Andrzej A. Huczynski is Senior Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour at the University of Glasgow.
|5 star 66% (66%)||66%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This 8th edition is well written in professional but understandable manner for any noble student who might be in university at the 4th level of study.
The pros will obviously be the usage of the much simpler and average vocabulary in the context. Secondly, the examples used in the case studies are easy to understand as well. The cons do not exist on this book for me, unless if you are a student who doesn't like big textbook at all, then it might be an issue to you !
I will definitely recommend this book to any students studying business, human resource management and any related courses which relates to Organisational Behaviour at any level, in the higher education curriculum.
Please don't hesitate ! Its the best book ever written for a concise analysis of BEHAVIOUR ASPECTS IN ANY ORGANISATION SET UP out there in the whole entire world !!
WORTH THE MONEY ! GO FOR IT AND YOU WONT REGRET THIS WORTHY INVESTMENT IN YOUR STUDY ROOM !!