Whole Dried Organic Elderberries | 1 lb Bulk Bag | European Sambucus Nigra | by Horbaach
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Special ingredients||Yeast, Organic, Non GMO|
|Unit count||454 gram|
|Ingredients||Organic European Elder Berries|
|Item weight||16.64 Ounces|
About this item
- ORGANIC ELDERBERRY: Enjoy the succulent nectar of this organic fruit, perfect for snacking!
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: Elderberry possesses a high concentration of naturally occurring flavonoids
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Our premium products are backed by our commitment to purity and potency
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO
- Date First Available : 18 February 2020
- Manufacturer : Horbaach
- ASIN : B0852N924T
- Manufacturer reference : CL40586
- Best Sellers Rank: 25,185 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
What is Elderberry?
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is the dark purple fruit that grows on the European elder tree. These berries have been beloved for centuries because of their notoriously high antioxidant concentration. Elderberry originated in Europe but is now enjoyed worldwide as a potent superfood.
Where to get Elderberry:
This superfood has become popular in various supplement forms. From juice to gummies, syrup, lozenges, jam, powder and other herbal extracts, there are all different types to suit your lifestyle. Most traditionalists prefer the fresh taste of whole berries, receiving the extra bountiful properties directly from its fruit!
Horbaach’s Organic Elderberries:
Horbaach’s European elderberries deliver a rich burst of flavor that are perfect for snacking. Enjoy with a mixed assortment of dried berries or steep in boiling water to make tea. Our 1lb bulk herb is USDA Certified Organic and carefully manufactured to your satisfaction. Reap the benefits of this powerful superfood at an incredible value today with Horbaach!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It took me a while to post a review, as this was my first time buying elderberries, so I thought maybe this was the norm. I have since gotten a (much smaller) bag from another vendor that had not a single unripe berry or stem. THAT's a good bag of elderberries!
I will not buy this product again, sadly. Based on the other reviews I had such high hopes. Not recommended, tho.