Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Original Powdered Mix, 8 Packets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||'SUGAR, DRIED WHOLE MILK, DRIED NONFAT MILK, DRIED HONEY, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, INSTANT BLACK TEA, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT.' See more|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.1 x 9.1 x 13.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- ORIGINAL CHAI TEA POWDERED MIX PACKETS: These chai tea powdered mix packets are pure pleasure when you’re on the go! To brew, just pour the contents of a single packet into your mug & add hot water.
- EASY TO PREPARE: From home kitchens to cafes, we make chai tea that's simple to make & even easier to enjoy. Try our concentrates, powdered mixes & ready-to-drink chai with steamed milk or over ice!
- CLASSIC CHAI FLAVOR: Our chai tea lattes contain clove, cardamom, cinnamon & ginger to give you the warm, spiced chai flavor you love. As earthy spices go, this combination is really quite heavenly.
- MANY VARIETIES: Find a flavor for every frame of mind. With ready-to-drink, concentrated & powdered varieties, your chai tea is ready whenever you are & wherever—at home, at work, even on the go!
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We source ingredients from organic farms that foster recyclable resources & ecological balance. Most of our concentrates are certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project verified.
- Product Dimensions : 8.13 x 9.14 x 13.72 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2014
- Manufacturer : Oregon Chai
- ASIN : B00JSCDD2S
- Item Model Number : OC70068
Best Sellers Rank:
23,934 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 93 in Chai Tea
- Customer Reviews:
In 1991 our founder headed for the Himalayas in search of something to fill her cup, metaphorically speaking. While she was there, her cup was filled—we're talking literally this time—with a rich, creamy, spiced tea. With chai. She came home and dedicated three years to perfecting her Western interpretation of this delectable drink and dubbed it Oregon Chai. Today we remain true to our founder's Oregonian roots and heritage of introducing authentic chai to America.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 October 2021
It has a weird texture. I had to put it in the blender to have the whole packet blend completely. I tried to add my own spices, since I was using a blender, and even added cream. But that black tea gone bad taste, couldn't be covered up.