Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte Original Powdered Mix, 8 Packets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ORIGINAL CHAI TEA POWDERED MIX PACKETS: These chai tea powdered mix packets are pure pleasure when you’re on the go! To brew, just pour the contents of a single packet into your mug & add hot water.
- EASY TO PREPARE: From home kitchens to cafes, we make chai tea that's simple to make & even easier to enjoy. Try our concentrates, powdered mixes & ready-to-drink chai with steamed milk or over ice!
- CLASSIC CHAI FLAVOR: Our chai tea lattes contain clove, cardamom, cinnamon & ginger to give you the warm, spiced chai flavor you love. As earthy spices go, this combination is really quite heavenly.
- MANY VARIETIES: Find a flavor for every frame of mind. With ready-to-drink, concentrated & powdered varieties, your chai tea is ready whenever you are & wherever—at home, at work, even on the go!
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We source ingredients from organic farms that foster recyclable resources & ecological balance. Most of our concentrates are certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project verified.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 8.13 x 9.14 x 13.72 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2014
- Manufacturer : Oregon Chai
- ASIN : B00JSCDD2S
- Item Model Number : OC70068
Best Sellers Rank:
13,438 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 60 in Chai Tea
- Customer Reviews:
'SUGAR, DRIED WHOLE MILK, DRIED NONFAT MILK, DRIED HONEY, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, INSTANT BLACK TEA, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT.'
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
In 1991 our founder headed for the Himalayas in search of something to fill her cup, metaphorically speaking. While she was there, her cup was filled—we're talking literally this time—with a rich, creamy, spiced tea. With chai. She came home and dedicated three years to perfecting her Western interpretation of this delectable drink and dubbed it Oregon Chai. Today we remain true to our founder's Oregonian roots and heritage of introducing authentic chai to America.