BOSS Orange Men's 1513240 Paris Japanese Quartz Brown Watch with Analog Display
|Price:||+ $8.24 Delivery|
- Round watch with brushed metal case featuring day, date, and 24-hour subdials with notch hour markers and a numeric 12 o'clock
- 47 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Logo-stamped calfskin band with deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||Hugo Boss|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|
|Case diameter||47 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12.4 millimetres|
|Water Pressure Resistance||30 metres|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Stainless steel case. Leather strap. Black dial. Quartz movement. Date. Water resistant 30 meters. Case 47mm.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.01 x 15.01 x 15.01 cm; 113.39 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Hugo Boss
- ASIN : B011L7GD9C
- Item Model Number : 1513240
- Department : Men
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 199,291 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #4355 in Men's Wrist Watches
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1 - Colour, the pointers are not that orange, mine is a much darker orange, kinda the same colour as the BOSS brand in the middle of the watch
2 - the dials are pretty hard to read, not for the size alone, but it's not as "Clear" as the image shows us.
Its a great watch goes well with when you dress up or dress down.