75mm tall with a Contact patch (width of wheel in contact with ground) of 56mm These wheels are intended for grippy, hard carving, pumping and speed. They will slide when broken in, but they aren't freeride wheels. The In Heat features an offset design, with hard sharp edges for grip, thick lips for maintaining speed, and rippled inner walls for progressive energy return.
Orangatang in Heat 75 mm Downhill Longboard Skateboard Cruising Wheels (Set of 4)
|Price:||$89.50 - $236.41|
- VERSATILE LONGBOARDING WHEELS - Designed for maximum speed and grip for hard carving, pumping, downhill skateboard racing, and long-distance pushing.
- FAST AND BALANCED - At 75mm in diameter, the In Heats plow over cracks, rocks, sticks, and the roughest roads.
- MAXIMUM TRACTION - Sharp, square lips provide maximum grip while still sliding smoothly when desired. Rippled urethane pattern provides progressive rebound.
- HAPPY THANE - The original Orangatang urethane formula is smooth, plush, and grippy with a buttery-smooth slide.
- STRONG, SUPPORTIVE CORE - The encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips for excellent traction and crisp slides.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|