Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush
|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1 x 2 x 1 millimetres|
About this item
- It's clinically proven to remove 100 Percent more plaque vs a regular manual toothbrush
- The essential electric toothbrush to achieve an everyday clean
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Superior 2D Cleaning Action oscillates and rotates to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Contents: 1 electric toothbrush handle, 1 toothbrush head, 1 toothbrush charger
- Product Dimensions : 0.07 x 0.21 x 0.07 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble ANZ
- ASIN : B076FTTRPT
- Item Model Number : 82264228
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,983 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush surrounds each tooth and is clinically proven to remove more plaque. Its round head cleans better for healthier gums. The round shape of the Precision Clean toothbrush head is designed to clean tooth by tooth, and 2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates for better plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush. vs standard manual toothbrush.
From the manufacturer
Round Brush Head
Clinically proven to remove 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Its round head cleans better* for healthier gums.
*vs a regular manual toothbrush
Built in 2-Minute Timer
Helps you brush the dentist recommended 2 minutes.
Dentist Recommended Brand Worldwide
Designed with dentists, and compatible with Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Genuine waste of money as ended up in the bin (and we got 2 so not like I got a faulty device - they genuinely suck)