- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.2 x 0.1 cm ; 1.2 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: 80286842
- ASIN: B076FV1874
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 51 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Oral-B GENIUS 9000 White – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – Powered by Braun
- Up to 100% more plaque removal*: Round head cleans better* for healthier gums (*vs. a regular manual toothbrush)
- 100% brushing coverage: the only brush with Position Detection that sees where you brush and guides you to never miss a zone
- Protect your gums: Pressure Control reduces brushing speed and SmartRing alerts you if you brush too hard
- Personalized experience with 6 different brushing modes including PRO Clean, Whitening, Gum Care and Sensitive
- Contents: 1 white connected electric toothbrush handle (6 modes), Smart Travel Case, Charging Station, smartphone holder, 3 toothbrush heads
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Oral-B's unique, round head contours to surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums.*
*vs. a standard manual toothbrush.
Gently whiten your teeth starting from day 1 with the unique polishing cup that holds toothpaste and delivers it where it is needed to remove surface stains.
Pressure Control reduces brushing speed and the SmartRing alerts you to be gentler if you're brushing too hard.
The only toothbrush that can see where you brush and guides you to cover all areas of your mouth for a thorough clean when you connect to your smartphone with the Oral-B app.
Personalize your brush with the 12-color LED SmartRing and 6 brushing modes.
The Oral-B GENIUS 9000 White has a state-of-the-art, lithium-ion battery designed to last up to 12 days. It also comes with a dual-charging travel case to charge both your toothbrush and phone using just 1 outlet.
Oral-B brush head refills are designed to perfectly fit your toothbrush and come with unique features for amazing results, like end-rounding to be gentle on gums, angled bristles to clean in between teeth and ultra-thin bristles for extra-gentle cleaning.
Oral-B electric toothbrushes are not only designed with dentists, but they also belong to the #1 toothbrush brand recommended by dentists worldwide*. Discover for yourself the next level of oral care by Oral-B.
* Based on survey of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G, 2015-17.
|Genius 8000 White||Genius 9000 White||Genius 9000 Rose Gold|
|Round head cleans better for healthier gums vs. a regular manual toothbrush||✓||✓||✓|
|Visible Pressure Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Personalized Brushing Experience||5-modes||6-modes||6-modes|
|Advanced Personalized Experience||SmartRing||SmartRing||SmartRing|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a light that comes on if you press too hard but I have not tried that. It is enough if you just touch the brush on the teeth and let the brush do the job and there is no need to apply any pressure at all.
You can connect the brush with your smart phone and I find it totally useless. You use a suction attachment to fix the phone on the mirror and position yourself so that the phone camera can monitor your brushing and then you analyse it with the phone app. There is no claim that if you miss a couple of teeth it will alert you. If you use that time to floss and use an interdental brush it will do wonders for your oral hygiene and you are less likely to drop the phone on bath room sink.
What I don’t like
• If you select a mode such as tongue clean, the next time it will not go back to your normal mode. (No provision to store what your normal mode is). To make it worse, the mode selector cannot be operated when the brush is off.
• The battery indicator has only three bars. It should have at least 5 bars to be of practical use, especially as the equipment gets older.
• My old brush showed the actual brushing time on the handle and I miss that a lot. But I have not taken off any stars for its absence.
• I think that this brush is a little louder and vibrates more than my old brush.
• I could not find the ANZ version of user instructions with service phone numbers at oralb.com.au. If you find it please post a link.
What I like
• You get a good clean and after all that is the main purpose.
• It has a lithium battery and as the equipment gets older it is likely to give a more consistent performance between charges compared to NIMH.
• Lots of features
• Beautiful and convenient portable case with built-in battery recharges the phone while in transit
• Excellent dock
• Great quality
- Bluetooth is a nice bonus but doesn't work with most phones (check if your phone is supported)