There are just too many errors I keep coming across. The latest is Exercise 6-1, Step 4. This wants us to INSERT into the orders table, yet we've created ZERO customers on the customer table. Why is this an issue? Because we have a FK on the orders table and a PK on the customers table and this prevents any orders from being created where there are no valid (corresponding) customers (as in customer_id). There are many more examples that I have, but this generally sums it up.
Also, the installation portions of this are piss poor as well as I spent several nights on google trying to figure out how to overcome this. They need to re-issue with MANY corrections and get a better review system in place before sending out trash that will hurt us in certification pursuits! Also, emailing support is useless as they are slow (in my case) and they CC in people on emails who don't respond (also in my case).
- Hardcover: 1072 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (24 August 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071828087
- ISBN-13: 978-0071828086
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 5.8 x 23.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 171,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)