- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate Protein Powder, 2.27 Kilograms
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free.
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Optimum Nutrition has a 30-year history of setting higher standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
Flavour: Extreme Milk Chocolate | Size: 2.27kg
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded on Quality
Optimum Nutrition (ON) is the global leader in the Sports Nutrition Industry offering products with the highest quality of ingredients that are proven to work and taste great.
Why Take Gold Standard Whey?
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids for muscle recovery support. Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in the world’s best-selling whey protein powder. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly-digesting whey protein with 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs. There’s no doubt this is the standard by which all other proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
The 'Gold Standard' for Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
Safety WarningCONTAINS: MILK and soy MAY CONTAIN EGG, PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS NOTICE: USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION AND SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A NUTRITIOUS DIET AND APPROPRIATE PHYSICAL TRAINING OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED RECOMMENDED DAILY SERVING. FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN. SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETETIC SUPERVISION. SUGGESTED USE: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program. 1 serving per day
Ingredients:INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate [MILK], Whey Protein Concentrate [MILK], Whey Peptides [MILK]) (Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavors, Creamer [MILK], Salt, Sweeteners (950, 955).
Directions:Just pour in 180-240 mL (6-8 fl oz.) of water and then add one scoop of GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
109 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ON is always selling quality products just like this.. but the flavour for me just aint great.