- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm ; 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Item Model Number: 1031763
- ASIN: B002DYIZGC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,102 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Optimum Nutrition Creatine 2500mg, 200 Capsules
|Price:||+ $10.61 Delivery|
- Potent Enough for Loading
- Made with Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Fast-Release Capsules
- Supports strength & power
Amazon Global Store
Flavour: 200 Unflavored Caps
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
2 customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I always buy the pure powder from this brand which is 5g/serving with 115 servings @ $14. These caps are 2.5g per serving (2 caps) with 150 servings at $24 (i bought mine on sale for $14). If you're going by the 5g per serving standard, which most people do, then you're really only getting 75 servings. 115 Powder servings for $14 just seems much better than 75 capsule servings for $24. You're paying $10 MORE for 40 servings less. Heck, if you have a prime member ship you can buy the full 4.4lb year supply (380 servings) for $38. Even if they provided equal amounts of servings I don't think an extra $10 is worth it.
Are these convenient? Yes. Are they worth the money? Maybe not unless you get it on sale. Even on sale I'm not so sure it was worth the purchase. Also, this isn't a knock on the creatine. I like the creatine, just not the price of the capsule forms.