|Item Model Number||20451|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||20451|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Product Dimensions||27.69 x 10.16 x 4.57 cm|
Optimum (20451) Opti-Clean - 18 oz.
+ $11.94 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soy-based polymers combined with strong lubricants and release surface debris to prevent abrasion for easy removal with a micro fiber or cotton towel
- Dries clear and non-sticky with a gloss agent for shine and protectant that leaves a slick surface to help repel dirt and road grime; Makes follow up cleanings easier too
- Conserves water with no wash or rinse water required. Contains no harmful surfactants, cleaning agents or VOCs. Ideal for areas with water restrictions; Great for anyone living in an apartment or condo with no access to water for car washing
- Clean and shine your vehicle anywhere in minutes
- Same proven polymer system as Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine in an easy to use anywhere spray formula
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Opti-Clean provides a safe, powerful waterless spray cleaning wash that is safe for any exterior vehicle surface: paint, clear coat, chrome, rubber, vinyl, plastic and glass.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I really liked opti clean on the glass and around my plastic grill area on my Audi. Cleaned up some bug guts and left a clean/slight sheen on the plastic. Also worked excellent on door jams.
Update: I've had a chance to try some other things since. I know use OC as my primary WW/QD. I was using the 500 gsm Eagles throughout but Light linting would cause the towels to feel more grabby on the paint. i still use the Eagles but for only the initial wipe. I follow with my favorite Rag company towel the 16x24 Pluffle. The Pluffle’s dont lint as much and also dont get that soiled using them final buff. For s&g’s i tried the Adams WW waffle weave towels in place of the Eagles and was surprised how great/smooth they glided across the paint. I may start using these and continue to finish with the Pluffle. I will keep the 4 stars because its not as easy as other WW’s to remove and can be a little streaky.
The best part is how slick and shiny the product leaves the clear coat afterwards, it even helps hide minor scratches.
The downsides would be price and quantity.
This product isn't as concentrated despite coming in a big container. The bottle says to dilute water/ product 3:1 and the price isn't exactly comparable to other waterless washes to begin with.
Nonetheless I will continue to purchase this product solely for the exceptional quality - so long as the price stays the same.