- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (13 June 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273776207
- ISBN-13: 978-0273776208
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 2.8 x 25.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Operations Management Paperback – 13 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
From the Back Cover
Were you looking for the book with access to MyOMLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyOMLab. Buy Operations Management with MyOMLab access card 7e (ISBN 9780273776291) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
Operations management is important, exciting, challenging … and everywhere you
• Important, because it enables organizations to provide services and products
that we all need
• Exciting, because it is central to constant changes in customer preference,
networks of supply and demand, and developments in technology
• Challenging, because solutions must be must be financially sound, resource-
efficient, as well as environmentally and socially responsible
• And everywhere, because in our daily lives, whether at work or at home, we all
experience and manage processes and operations.
Operations Management focuses on the sustainable and socially responsible imperatives
of operations management, using over 120 cases and illustrations of real-life operations
around the world, including Apple, Médecins Sans Frontières, Amazon, Ecover,
Dyson, Disneyland Paris, Google, The North Face, and many more.
Join over 10 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyOMLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed
to test and build your understanding. MyOMLab provides a personalized approach, with
instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
A student access code card may have been included with this textbook at a reduced cost.
If you do not have an access code, you can buy access to MyOMLab and the eText – an
online version of the book - online at www.myomlab.com.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|