I purchased a very early edition of this book back in the 80's and you have to believe me, it changed my world. Sound, practical financial advice when you are starting out in life is an invaluable aid. I have since given away copies to all the young people I know as a graduation gift and like to think it has helped them start out on the right foot too.
I bought this update just to read Andy's insight into all the changes we are seeing in the financial arena and a quick review didn't disappoint me. I will finish reading it again cover to cover (OK I will skim some of it) by the weekend. After all when you are comfortably retired (fiscally and physically) you have time to indulge yourself with a good read.
BUY THIS BOOK!
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Mariner Books; Reprint edition (26 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0544781937
- ISBN-13: 978-0544781931
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,355 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)