For those wondering what happens after season two of One Punch Man, volume 17 of One Punch Man is the volume for you. The first half will be familiar to anime watchers as it finishes the Garo vs Bang, Boom and Genos. Which is a treat for the eyes with gorgeous art work for the fight scenes.
But what follows afterward is the big hook for this volume as finally the many subplots of the current arc start to come together as all major characters on all factions start to head to the same location. I can't wait for the next volume as it only gets better and better. The bonus chapters are as humorous as ever as well. I have been MickManga and I will see you all at the next volume of One Punch Man.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: VIZ Media LLC (10 September 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1974707458
- ISBN-13: 978-1974707454
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.5 x 19 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)