OmniPet Zeta Regular Dog Collar, 1 x 24, Blue
|Price:||+ $7.53 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 45.35 Grams|
About this item
- To find correct collar length, add 4 Inch to dog's exact neck size
- Made in the United States
- Water repellent, easily cleaned and soil, odor and rot resistant
- Made with Durable Metal Hardware
- The collars come in seven great colors and two styles; Regular and Ring-In-Center with a Dee
Product detailsSize:1 x 24" | Colour:Blue
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 45.35 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2012
- Manufacturer : Nor Pac Pet Products
- ASIN : B008LALEI8
- Item Model Number : 100A-BL24
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OmniPet by Leather Brothers Zeta Polyvinyl-Coated Dog Collar The Zeta Collar features the softness, feel, and look of leather while being significantly easier to care for. The collar is made of a polyvinyl-coated polyester webbing that can stand up to the toughest of abuse. It has been substituted for leather in other industries as it is extremely strong, easy to clean, and water-repellant. Features: Comes in fun, bright, vibrant colors Embossed finish provides superior color stability Soil, odor, and rot resistant Durable like nylon Flexible in any temperature Will not crack like leather Item Specifications: Sizes: 16", 18", 3/4"W 20", 22", 24", 26": 1"W Measuring Your Pet: Measure around your pet's neck and add 2 inches.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are constructed really well and have held up beautifully - my guys have been wearing these collars nonstop for about two years, and when I give them a wipe down they still look brand new.
Forget those nylon collars - I will only buy these from now on. Highly recommend!
Reviewed in the United States on 1 January 2019