It is a useful resource for any child learning Igbo as a first or second language.
Children learn quicker with engaging illustrations that they can relate to; and this dictionary comes with
words, phrases and simple sentences which occur in everyday life.
- Easy to use No more struggling to teach your child Igbo language.
- Helps you create a special bond with your child when using the dictionary together.
- Takes the guesswork out of so many Igbo words.
- Perfect for children at home, children at school or at Igbo learning groups.
- Designed for modern day learning.
This dictionary has the following useful features :
Easy to use, with the Igbo alphabet on every page and current alphabet in bold.
- Great for beginners, with sample sentences written in simple Igbo, and English translations.
- Appealing illustrations, which helps put the sentences into the right context.
- Dictionary entries are made up of frequently used words as well as “service words”
(pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs).
- Written in an Igbo – English format
This dictionary is perfect for children aged 6 and above as they can easily understand the words
and illustrations. It is designed for children learning on their own, with adults, or in a group.