Ohuhu Art Markers Dual Tips Coloring Brush Pen & Fineliner Color Pens, 60 Colors of Permanent Marker Highlighter Pens for Calligraphy Drawing Sketching Coloring Book Bullet Journal Art Projects
- ✎ FLEXIBLE DUAL TIPS: These dual tipped marker pens are a must-have for your next masterpiece. Use the brush tip for coloring, shading, and blending, and the fine tip for smaller details. You can do it all with one marker!
- ✎ 60 GORGEOUS COLORS: You've never had a marker set quite this diverse. You'll get a huge range of vibrant, highly-pigmented colors. Each set includes primary colors and complementary colors, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork.
- ✎ FAST DRYING: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches
- ✎ STAY NICE AND ORGANIZED: Keep your marker pens organized in the included container! The handy barrel organizes the markers so that they're ready to go when inspiration strikes. Color-coded caps make choosing the right color easy.
- ✎ DRAWING, CALLIGRAPHY, AND MORE: The Ohuhu 60-color Marker Pen Set can do it all. It's perfect for drawing, illustrations, calligraphy, card making, stamping, color books, and anything else you might dream up. No matter your needs, these markers have got you covered!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ohuhu 60-color Marker Pen Set is perfect for artists, illustrators, animators, interior designers, architects, children, or anyone looking to tap into their right brain.These markers come in a wide variety of striking, vivid colors spanning the entire color spectrum. Use the color-coded caps to make your selection!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
13 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lid colours don't always match the marker colour.
They are streaky if you are trying to cover large areas (without using water). This is true for any water based markers - unlike alcohol markers. Also unlike alcohol markers, they can't be layered as effectively.
The fineliner end is VERY fine.