- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.95 delivery
+ $17.94 delivery
The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video Paperback – 1 June 2015
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons; 4th ed. edition (1 June 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119042542
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119042549
- Dimensions : 21.64 x 1.52 x 27.69 cm
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
- Includes 25% NEW content
- 300 Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction questions with answer explanations
- Create your own practice sets online using past exam questions
- Exclusive online videos with study tips and test-taking strategies
THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT(R) VERBAL REVIEW 2016
The preeminent source of quantitative practice questions, The Official Guide for GMAT(R) Verbal Review 2016 helps you target your study, customize your practice sessions, and further hone your written and verbal skills.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- Online question bank with customizable practice sets and answer explanations
- 300 Verbal questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
Visit mba.com, the official website of the GMAT exam, your one-stop site for graduate management education, applying to business school, and the GMAT exam.
- Register for the exam
- Use School Finder to search 6,000+ graduate management education programs
- Sign-up for GMASS(R) Search Service to be contacted by schools
From the Publisher
|GMAT 2016 Official Guide Bundle||GMATPrep Exam Pack 1||GMATPrep Question Pack 1||GMAT IR Prep Tool||GMAT Focus Online Quantitative Diagnostic Tool|
|Description||Get all three of the Official GMAT study guides – with 25% new content and real questions from past GMAT exams.||Two additional full-length computer adaptive practice tests with answer explanations.||404 additional GMAT questions and answer explanations, including 200 Quantitative, 180 Verbal, and 24 Integrated Reasoning.||48 Integrated Reasoning questions, unlimited practice sessions, and customizable question sets.||Assess your math skills and boost your confidence with a computer-adaptive, web-based tool that uses past GMAT questions. Purchase as a single use, or bundle of three.|
|Product Type||Book Bundle||Software Download||Software Download||Online Study Tool||Online Study Tool|
|Test Section Covered||All||All||Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning||Integrated Reasoning||Quantitative|
|Number of Official Practice Questions||1,500||2 full-length computer adaptive exams||404||48||Single use - computer adaptive form including (12 Data Sufficiency, 12 Problem-Solving)|
|Answer Explanations Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
That said, I'd like to cut through some of the marketing BS and point out some flaws:
- When I purchased this and read "more than 300 practice questions, plus access to online question bank", I got the impression that the book contained 300 questions, and then there would be MORE old questions online. This is not the case. There are exactly 301 questions in the book, so their "more than 300" claim is accurate, but the online question bank contains the EXACT same questions. You are paying for 301 practice questions, period.
- The online software is nice since it keeps track of your time and progress. However, one BIG flaw is that it will give you old questions that you have already seen before, with the tendency that the first few questions you see will be the exact questions that you got WRONG in your last session. Then, every once in a while you will see older questions that you got wrong.
There is NO way to ask the software for fresh questions only, so usually if I want a practice set of say, 20 fresh questions, I will ask the software to give me 25-30 questions (depending on how many I got wrong in the last set) so that after the initial set of stale questions, I get new ones.
This is silly, but you can work around it. Otherwise, great value, and the only official set of practice questions out there besides the 2 practice exams that you get when you sign up for the GMAT.