- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- Item Model Number: 5007BUB-38
- ASIN: B074J56CMZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Office Chair Wheels Replacements Soft Twin wheel Caster Roller - Safe for All Floors & Carpets - with Universal 7/16" Silent Grip Ring Stem - Black (Set of 5)(5007BUB-38)
by ENJOY CASTER
- SAFE FOR ALL FLOORS - SET OF 5 - wheel diameter of 2 inches (50mm) Polyurethane(PU) soft plastic office chair wheels. Not scratch hardwood floors and safe for all kind of floorings.
- UNIVERSAL GRIP RING STEM SIZE: 7/16" (Φ11mm) width X 7/8" (22mm) length, fit most office chairs. Not compatible with Ikea chairs. Please make sure your shaft size firstly.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY - all of our PU castors are tested to SGS and BIFMA standard and also passed EN12529 / EN1335.2 standard. Smoothly & Quietly Rolling: Twin wheel design & lubricated with totally new grease -- make sure smoothly and quietly rolling and won't disturb anyone around you.
- HEAVY DUTY LOAD CAPACITY: 550lbs (250kgs) each set. All products from ENJOY CASTOR made by ANSI/BIFMA X5.11 Large Occupant Office Chair Safety Standard.
- EASY TO INSTALL - just pull out your old castors and push in our soft castors into the stem hole.
1 new from $10.99
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are they really soft wheels that won’t scratch floors? Because they look no difference from hard plastic wheels currently on my chairs.
Yes, they are really soft wheels that won’t scratch floors. It’s hard to tell soft or hard plastic wheels just by appearance. It should depend on their material. The hardness of polyurethane (PU) is less than hardwood, and we use PU for the outer layer of wheels, so these wheels won’t scratch hardwood floors. Is it possible to buy chair castors which are totally made of soft plastic ? No. No matter what type of office chair castors, they must use hard plastic such as nylon or Polypropylene (PP) for wheel body. It’s just like the spoke wheel in bicycle wheels, which is related with capacity to support weight. So it will be unable to support chair’s weight if castors which are totally made of soft plastic. If all PU soft wheels are safe to hardwood floors, why should I choose your products ? Although most of soft wheels are similar, the difference is the way to make wheels. Most of PU soft wheels are made by traditional plastic injection way, but the PU layer of wheels will be easily come off after used for 2~3 years. However, all PU chair wheels of ENJOY CASTOR are made by new patent plastic injection way, which will greatly improve the adhesion between nylon body and PU layer, that’s why we dare to provide 5-year warranty.
1 customer rating
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 16 reviews
Office Chair Castors6 October 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
These castors have only been on a couple weeks but seem to be everything they were advertised to be. We just put down new Luxury Vinyl Plank floor and want to keep it nice. The old wheels on office chair were cheap junk that cut and gouged the previous floor. I think these wheels are going to be great.
One person found this helpful
Great Product16 June 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
The wheels were easy to install all you have to do is pry the old wheels out and tap in the new ones. I also purchased a protective pad to protect a hardwood floor. I probably could get by without the pad except I did not want to take a chance and markup the floor. My old wheels were a ball type and would have not only marked up the pad, I believe they would have penetrated the pad to the floor. The new wheels DO NOT leave any marks and glide effortlessly. I would buy this set again without question.
Great product and great price.6 October 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
One of the wheels of our office chair broke so I ordered these and they matched perfectly so I only had to use one. Now I have extra in case another wheel breaks.
Exceeded my expectations1 February 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What's this?)
These casters are well made, easy to install, and work as advertised. The most important feature I was concerned about was protecting my hardwood floor and these casters cause no damage. They are also very smooth rolling and I can move about with ease. I highly recommend these casters!
One person found this helpful