Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $35.80 Delivery
Oculus Sensor (Includes 16ft Repeater Cable)
- When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR
- Ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods.
- 360 degree and Room Scale tracking are only supported for 3 sensor configurations.
- This is an Oculus Rift Accessory - Oculus Rift Headset Sold Separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. Requires Rift, sold separately. When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port.
Note: Two-sensor 360° tracking is an experimental feature—not all experiences may work as expected. Three-sensor 360° is fully supported.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be honest, I was achieving pretty good room scale with just 2 in opposite corners. There was no noticeable improvement with 3 besides eliminating a small blind spot in one corner. Would not say it was necessary.
The 3rd sensor allowed me to position the original 2 in the corners of the room just below ceiling height and the 3rd at about shoulder height behind me in left corner.
It all works great, no tracking faults.