Prime Exclusive Deal
This deal is in your Cart
You are on the waitlist for this deal
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
$419.00 (Save 13%)
- Free delivery on millions of Prime eligible items
- Stream or download popular movies, TV series, and more
- Access to over 1,000 e-books with Prime Reading
- Membership fees apply. Cancel anytime.
Oculus Quest 2 - Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset - 64 GB
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$60.00 (13%)|
|Item weight||1.85 Kilograms|
|Controller type||Touchpad Control|
About this item
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment - Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Quest 2 requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- Easy Setup - Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed. Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Premium Display - Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
- Ultimate Control - Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- PC VR Compatible - Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC. Oculus Link Cable sold separately
Product detailsSize Name:64 GB
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 41.66 x 19.4 x 12.7 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
- Release date : 13 October 2020
- ASIN : B08FSW8117
- Manufacturer reference : 301-00358-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 5 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oculus Quest 2 is our most advanced all-in-one VR system yet. Every detail has been engineered to make virtual worlds adapt to your movements, letting you explore awe-inspiring games and experiences with unparalleled freedom. No PC or console required. Get the most out of each moment with blazing-fast performance and next-generation graphics. Stay focused with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest. Or take a break from the action and grab front-row seats to live concerts, exclusive events and more. The redesigned Touch controllers feature improved ergonomics and intuitive controls that transport your gestures, motions and actions directly into VR. You can even connect your VR headset to a gaming-compatible computer with an Oculus Link cable to access hundreds of PC VR games and experiences. Quest 2 also lets you bring your friends into the action. With live casting, you can share your VR experience with people around you. Or meet up with friends in virtual worlds to battle in multiplayer competitions or just spend some time together. With Oculus Quest 2, there’s no end in sight to what you can play, create and discover in virtual reality. Facebook account required.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up having to post a support ticket with my gfs account, because FB wouldn't let me post unless I did it through the account I couldn't log into. They still haven't replied.
My gf then entered her FB details into the Oculus app to test it, and it won't let me log out. So now the only way forward is to bind my Oculus to her details because nothing you do - deleting the app, dumping the cached data, etc - will let you change the user login details once a single user has entered theirs.
I bought a $500 brick because Facebook sucks at literally everything they set their hand to. Their website doesn't work. Their support system is garbage. Their customer service is slow and unhelpful. And Oculus are zero help because Facebook controls everything they do with an iron grip.
Trust your doubts and don't be a dumba** like me. Don't buy Facebook tech.
- Full fledged VR experience for much cheaper than you'd usually have to pay
- Can be linked to your computer to play computer titles with Oculus Link, which has worked well for me.
- Can be brought anywhere you like. I recently took it on holidays with me so I can play on the go.
- Gets you up and out of your chair and getting some exercise, whether you like it or not.
- Is a pretty damn fun experience all-around,
- Face pad leaves your face feeling burned after some sweaty gameplay
- They made the charging cable way too short on purpose so you're forced to buy their (super overpriced) Oculus Link cable. I just went with a third-party cable which has worked well but has a few issues.
- VR games are mega overpriced. I don't get how VR developers have gotten away with this price gouging for so long.
- I've nearly broken fingers and my controllers on multiple occasions from hitting things, probably more of a me issue than anything else. The controllers are surprisingly tough, though. I've had some big hits with them and they're still working fine with not even a scratch on them. My fingers, not so much.
All in all, if you're wanting to experience VR for the first time, I'd definitely recommend getting one of these.
It, however, needs the elite head strap for comfort so spend the extra money and if you have any left get the KIWI design or the VR power Battery Pack for the Quest Headset. This will not only double or triple your battery life but it'll act as a counter weight to the headset and make it even more comfortable
must have apps:
Saints and Sinner