Meta Quest 2 128GB
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high-speed action unfolds around you, with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display
- Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real
- Explore an expanding universe of over 250 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences
- Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces
- Come together in incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas as you take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers
- Be truly free to roam in VR with a wireless headset, intuitive controls, a built-in battery, easy setup and no PC or console needed*
- Play without worries as an easy-to-use Guardian boundary lets you set your designated play space and alerts you if you move outside it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product dimensions : 41.66 x 19.4 x 12.7 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
- Release date : 24 August 2021
- ASIN : B08V51TP2C
- Item Model Number : 899-00186-02
- Country of origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Step inside new realities with Meta Quest 2, our most advanced VR system yet. Explore new dimensions of gaming, social and entertainment or revolutionise your fitness regime. Using only the Meta Quest smartphone app, your Facebook account and a wireless internet connection, you’ll be ready to go within minutes. Immerse yourself in cinematic, 3D positional audio and mind-blowing high-resolution graphics in every experience. With intuitive controls, comfort-led design and an integrated battery giving up to three hours of gameplay, you can explore VR deeper and further for longer. There’s no end to what you can play, create and discover with Meta Quest 2. Box Contains: • VR headset • Two Touch controllers • Two AA batteries • Silicone cover • Glasses spacer • Charging cable • Power adapter
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviewed in Australia on 24 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Evening on pairing.
Not good, too fresh account. "community rules"
Which rule exactly? Facebook cannot say.
You can humbly beg for "review", until then can't I just use what I have paid for??
+ It is astonishingly affordable. Without a doubt, Facebook is selling it with a loss.
+ Completely wireless system provides the best VR experience you can have. Even though there are technically better headsets, none of them are wireless. You don't need to set up any cameras either, just great.
+ Seeing the room without taking off the headset is a great option to have (although image quality is abysmal)
+ Speakers are much louder than expected so you don't need a headphone (mostly)
+ It is very easy to connect it to Steam VR so you can even play PC VR games wirelessly with ease.
- You need an active Facebook account to use it, there is no alternative. This is the catch here. You are giving them every data you can have.
- Battery life is not very good, 2-3 hours max. You have to charge it after every session or get a very long USB-C cable.
- Controllers work with an AA battery, they don't have rechargeable batteries.
- Quality of the straps and the pad is mediocre. Though, they can be easily replaced with third party options.
In short, I can recommend it to everyone as long as you are aware of its downsides.
Only beef I have with it when using it with PC is that there is little to no instructions, you have to download the Oculus Link app for PC from their website before you use it, and in addition to that, you really need to buy a 5Gbps USB C cable that's a minimum 2m long to use with pc, otherwise you'll rip the cable out.
once its all connected properly, you just literally click on the monitor you wanna use while wearing it and away you go.
The built in software is very nice and there is everything you could ask for and more as a beginner into VR. This is the most entertaining thing when guests come to our house as well. One of the best purchases ever.
VR headsets have entered many phases since its development. After using this, I can confidently say its reached a phase where people can buy this without worrying about quality/issues assosiated with early stages. Only downside, Sukerburg collects your data.
I've been using the Quest 2 on and off for nearly a month now.
The Quest 2 is an awesome product for the price. It's been fantastic.
However The Quest 2 has 2 cameras that are used for passthrough (The ability to see infront if you with the headset on) the first Quest 2 I recieved had Had a growing number of dead pixels (Stuck at bright white) in the left passthrough camera starting out at 2 dead pixels and growing to 6 by the end of the first week, Amazon were helpful in senting out a replacement and providing printable labels to put on the box to send my first Quest back.
The second Quest 2 I recieved also had dead pixels, but in the right passthrough camera this time. believing that the product I ordered shouldn't have flaws like this I asked amazon customer support what I should do about it and they sent out another replacement.
I recieved the 3rd Quest 2 today and yet again there are dead pixels in one of the passthrough cameras, and also one in the main screens themselves.
I am giving up trying to get a unflawed product and I am just going to stick with the 2nd Quest as the passthrough dead pixels were not growing in number and the screens themselves are fine.
I hope you all have better luck then I.
3 defective/flawed products. fortunately its cheap so I'll just keep the best of the bunch unless more problems appear.