OXO Tot Waterproof Silicone Roll Up Bib with Comfort-Fit Fabric Neck, 2 Pack, Gray/Pink
|Price:||+ $9.46 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bib features unique combination of comfortable fabric and durable silicone which are easy to wipe clean and are machine washable
- Wide, soft, food safe silicone pocket effectively catches crumbs and bib length is designed so soft pocket does not interfere with high chair tray or table
- Soft fabric conforms to the body and is comfortable around baby's neck
- Strong neck closure keeps bib secure and is adjustable for comfort as baby grows; great for children 6+ months
- Fabric neatly rolls into pocket and secures closed for easy transport
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Folds up easily and good for travel
- Cloth takes too long to dry after washing
- Cloth fades after a few washes
- Not very many sizing options (only velcros in one spot)
- BETTER = Waterproof Silicone Bib Easily Wipes Clean! Comfortable Soft Baby Bibs Keep Stains Off! Spend Less Time Cleaning after Meals with Babies or Toddlers! Set of 2 Colors (Lime Green / Turquoise) - this is the absolute best bib that I've tried (and I've tried about 5-6 different brands). It's food-grade silicone, soft and flexible but maintains shape over time to catch food and do it's job, and washes up super easy in the dishwasher with no fading or distorting. GET THIS BIB INSTEAD!
- NOT AS GOOD = Tommee Tippee Explora Easi Roll Bib, Blue and Green 2 Count 7m+ (Color may vary) = the silicone isn't as thick or nice as the Happy Healthy Parent option and it becomes misshapen over time by washing in the dishwasher which makes the pocket fold on itself, not catch food, and overall look pretty horrible
- COMPARABLE =BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Red/Blue, 2 Pack = they're more of a hard plastic which was problematic with my little one because it would hit the tray on his high chair, push up on his neck, and literally choke him! Washes easily and maintains shape, but it's just too rigid for me
My son is able to rip the bib off if he really wants to, but he’s really strong. It doesn’t come off that easily.
I’d buy again!
I’ve been using these bibs daily for 2 months now, hand washing and air drying immediately after each use. They somehow grew mildew and it’s not coming out! I tried all the tricks. The fabric/Velcro portion smells like a dirty dish sponge!! So gross.
Really disappointed. I wish I just purchased all silicone ones bibs for daily use, and kept these rollable ones for the diaper bag meals on the go.
The fabric portion also stained very badly. The aqua is now a weird shade of green/blue. I expected more from this brand at this price point.
The colors are true to image and vibrant. They stay bright over time, too. We received a pink bib and have used it a LOT and it still looks great. The material has softened up a bit, which I like. We purchased the grey and teal set and it's great to have more, to stash in diaper bags and use at home.