OSTRICH PILLOW Original Travel Pillow for Airplane Flying - Travel Accessories for Head Support, Power Nap on Flight and Desk - Sleepy Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DREAM IN STYLE: The revolutionary media sensation OSTRICHPILLOW ORIGINAL is the ultimate immersive pillow! Use it for a power nap at your desk, lounging at home, or wherever you may be, without moving an inch. Just slip it on and you're off to dreamland
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: The travel head pillow is designed to feel immersive like a cocoon, giving the feeling of you being able to disconnect from your surroundings, reducing the light and ambient sound of your environment. With a specifically designed opening on the front side, you can breathe through your nose and mouth easily, along with two more openings for your hands to comfortably slip in above your head
- CUSTOM FEEL: Lovingly hand made using a dreamily soft high quality combination of viscose and elastomer, together with the next generation coated microbead filling create a perfect partnership, helping you drift calmly into relaxation mode
- COMFORT and FUN: Our ORIGINAL pillow is playfully fun and oh so relaxing to touch. Whether you wear it over your head like a champion or simply use it as a lounge pillow at home, it's always ready to help make your moments feel extra comfortable
- HAND WASHABLE: You can gently spot clean your OSTRICHPILLOW using mild soap and water, making sure to thoroughly air dry afterwards, so it feels good as new! Please visit our website for full care instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
OSTRICH PILLOW is a revolutionary new product to enable easy power naps anytime, everywhere.
OSTRICH PILLOW’S unique design offers a micro environment in which to take a cozy and comfortable power nap at ease. It has been designed to allow you to create a little private space within a public one, to relax and unwind. Its soothing soft interior shelters and isolates your head and hands (mind and body) for a short break, without needing to leave your desk, chair, bench, airplane seat or wherever you may be. Replace those uncomfortable travel pillows with the revolutionary new OSTRICH PILLOW.
The Original OSTRICH PILLOW is handcrafted in Spain and delivered in a cardboard gift box with a storage bag included.
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After using it, I realized, it is totally worth the $99 because it I had so many functions.
1. Wear it as indicated
*2. Wear it when you’re walking around the house at night with all the lights off in case you run into something. You’re head will be protected!
3. Wear it anytime you’re watching the news so that, if the stupidity drives you mad and you decide to slam your head on a table, you can avoid serious injury.
4. When your driving in the car and your kids will not stop fighting about the other person staring at them, put this over the head of the person staring so that they can no longer irritate their sibling. You can even put one on each child’s head before you start driving so that no one can see or hear anyone else. The drive is so peaceful. Added bonus: extra protection in case of an accident.
5. My most favorite use of all: When you have to pick your nose but you’re in a public place, slip this over your head before digging out that chunk of gold. No one will know it’s you and you have a ton of fabric on which to rub your finger clean of crusty boogers. The method also works for removing earwax from your ears.
-mouth hole keeps me cool
-ear holes to put headphones though
-material high quality
-lack of neck support
-lack of side support (if I was to lean against something instead of having neck support)
My neck always hurts after using it. If there was more side support I could just lean my head against a window and sleep. People do wake me up all the time on the train to ask me about it though. Quite a novelty.