OLIGHT H2R LED Rechargeable Headlamp - Available in 2300 Lumens Cool White or 2000 Lumens Neutral White LED Plus Lumen Tactical Battery Organizer
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BRIGHTEST SINGLE CELL HEADLAMP - The H2R features a CREE XHP50 LED capable of emitting up to an incredible 2300 lumens output and 165 yards throw making it the brightest single cell headlamp available.
- EASY TO USE - A conveniently located single button user interface controls all four brightness outputs. The H2R gradually cycles through brightnesses to protect vision from sudden changes.
- CONVENIENT MAGNETIC CHARGING - Charge the H2 directly through the tailcap with the included magnetic USB charging cable. A red power light indicates charging is in progress and turns green upon completion.
- MULTIPLE CARRY OPTIONS - More than just a headlamp, the H2 can be clipped to pockets and bags with the removable pocket clip, carried by hand or even magnetically attached to metal objects!
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - Olight H2R Headlamp (Cool White), Head Strap with Mount, Customized 3000mAh rechargeable battery (inside product), Stainless Steel Pocket Clip, Magnetic Charging Cable, EVA, Single-sided Adhesive Replacement EVA Pad, & instruction manual/warranty card, & LumenTac Battery Organizer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The H2R with Cool White (CW) or Neutral White (NW) LED is a rechargeable headlamp powered by a single battery with a maximum output of 2300 lumens (CW) / 2000 lumens (NW). Using a highly efficient CREE XHP50 LED & TIR bead lens, the H2R delivers a balanced beam perfect for close range illumination. This light is a multi-use illumination tool that can be used as a headlamp with the included head strap. When detached from the mount it can also turn into a hand held light using the provided pocket clip. The H2R battery can be charged via tail cap using OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging cable. The high output & versatility of the H2R make it a powerful & vital tool for activities in the dark.
LED (NW & CW): CREE XHP50
Battery Supported: 1x Customized Rechargeable Battery (included) or 2x CR123A
Peak Beam Distance: 153m (167.3yds)
Peak Beam Intensity: 5,850cd
Brightness Outputs (Cool White):
--- Mode 1: 2300 z750 Lumens / 1h z115m
--- Mode 2: 600 Lumens / 2.5h
--- Mode 3: 150 Lumens / 10h
--- Mode 4: 30 Lumens / 50h
--- Mode 5: 1 Lumen / 45 Days
Brightness Outputs (Neutral White):
--- Mode 1: 2000 z700 Lumens / 1h z115m
--- Mode 2: 5500 Lumens / 2.5h
--- Mode 3: 140 Lumens / 10h
--- Mode 4: 27 Lumens / 50h
--- Mode 5: 1 Lumen / 45 Days IP Rating: 1PX8 (2m submersible)
Impact Resistance: 1.5m
Dimensions: 4.33"/110mm ✖ .95"/25mm ✖ .91"/23.2mm
Weight: (Without Battery) 2.26oz / 64g
Maximum output of 2,300 lumens (CW) / 2000 lumens (NW) making the H2R the brightest single battery light. Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a hand held light. Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system. Low battery warning will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, & continuously blink twice when it is running out.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- sturdy, reliable and functional
- shows craftsmanship
- long lasting battery. I used it for 2 1/2 hours at various levels and still had juice to go.
- fairly comfortable to wear on head
- small enough to be kept in the pocket, car, bag, etc.
- proprietary battery and charging system. A broken charging cable or worn out battery will render it useless.
- relatively expensive for the lumens.
- light is off center when attached to headband.
Areas of improvement:
- Add light symmetry by adding another projector at the other end of it.
- Dual magnetic and USB-C charging connector.
- USB-C socket with ability to charge other devices in case of emergencies.
Verdict: Good product. Will buy again and when any of the above improvements make it in the next version.
This Olight H2R is top notch. Yes, it is very bright on turbo, but there is so much more to why this is a great light. It's overall design is very elegant, simple and useful. Tremendous light available from just a single battery. Slim design allows goes from your pocket to lighting up your whole back yard in seconds. The different brightness settings are very useful. If you are working up close, you will probably want to use a lower setting. I like the fact it is available in two color temperatures. I prefer the natural white, it is easier on your eyes and you can actual see better than with the cool white version despite the lower lumen rating. And no, the light is not yellow. It looks crisp without being harsh or depressingly blue. Also the distribution of light is very even and nearly circular. There is no focus adjustment but it is perfectly useful for tasks near and far.
The included battery lasts about 75 min on high, my other LG 18650 3500mah batteries last 90 or better. Having the ability to charge the battery right in the unit is awesome and the magnetic charging cable is the reason the word 'nifty' was invented. Only Olight batteries will charge inside the light. If you buy aftermarket batteries you will need a seperate charger and make sure to purchase batteries with a high discharge rating if you want to use the turbo setting.
The build is very precise and tough. Mine survived a drop to the pavement unscathed. I also like the way the light attaches to the headband with a simple rubber loop that allows you to rotate the light to where you want it and stays there.
It is simple to use. Touch the button once to turn on the light. Hold button to cycle through the settings. Tap it twice to turn on turbo mode. Turbo only works for a minute, it would melt the lens and roast the battery if it went longer. This is not really a problem as turbo is useful to get a quick scan of a large area. It is hard to imagine a scenario where high would be insufficient.
The only con I can think of is that if you need to work upside down for some reason like working under a vehicle, you have to set the head band a bit tight if you don't want the light slipping off the top of your head. It is a bit heavier than cheap plastic designs. The light itself weighs 3.6 oz and the headband is another 2.4 oz.
Win every fight!
Haven't tested this, but no one is going to be able to approach you unless they put on a welders mask. The packaging says that on turbo the led bulb is brighter than the surface of the sun and can damage your vision if you looked right at it. I'm not going to challenge that.
Well done Olight!
Since that issue I have noticed if you so much as graze the top of the light it will shit off. Not every single time, but enough that it is not worth the risk. I did of course fully charge the battery as they are not shipped fully charged. I assure you I am describing poor quality control and not user error. Maybe this was old stock and this problem is gone by now but I urge you to research before committing this kind of money for this light.