|Product Dimensions||17.02 x 7.37 x 11.43 cm; 349.83 Grams|
|Item Model Number||PC01|
|Special Features||IPhone, Airpods and iwatch 3 in 1 Charging Dock with silicone holder for iwatch|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||349 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 March 2019|
OLEBR 3 in 1 Charging Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5/4/3/2/1, AirPods and iPhone 11/Xs/X Max/XR/X/8/8Plus/7/7 Plus /6S /6S Plus(Original Charger & Cables Required) Space Gray
|Price:||+ $10.78 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||IPhone, Airpods and iwatch 3 in 1 Charging Dock with silicone holder for iwatch|
|Compatible phone models||Apple Iphone 6S Plus, Apple Iphone 7|
|Compatible devices||Smartphones, Tablets|
About this item
- 【PREVENT iWATCH FROM FALLING OFF】Patented silicone tray steadily holds iWatch 45 Degree with Nightstand Mode for time viewing or alarm while prevented from falling off or scratching. Fits for 40mm & 44mm of iWatch Series 5 and Series 4, also Compatible with both 38mm & 42mm of iWatch Series 3/2/1.【ATTN: This product can support iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro,11 Pro Max cables or the PD Type C cable, it fits with all original iPhone Models】
- 【Compatible with iPhone CHARGING】Showcases your device for sturdy, hands-free interaction like Face Time or Skype, Compatible with iPhone with different slim cases. “Innovative three pebbles design” allows the phone to be placed horizontally without scratching the edge of the phone or blocking the contents on the screen, especially when using a full-screen phone.
- 【AS Airpods STAND】Ancient sycee-shaped design makes its more than a stand but A Luxury which has a collection value to match well with Airpods in a stable and elegant manner, it is the combination of Chinese culture and Western culture.
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE】1> Unscrew TWO big screws in the back 2> Assemble iwatch magnetic charger from top to bottom through the stand 3> Assemble cables for iPhone and Airpords from bottom to top through the stand.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Fit for iWatch Series 5/4 ( 40mm or 44mm) & iWatch Series 3/ 2/ 1/ Nike+/ Sport /Edition/iWatch Hermès ( 38mm or 42mm); Airpods, iPhone 11/11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/Xs/X Max/XR/X / 8 /8 Plus, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iPhone 6 / 6s Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5/ iPad 7.9. 【ATTN: Both U.S. Patent & China Approved】
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
【ATTN: This product can only support iPhone 11 cable, it cannot fit with iPhone 11 Pro ，11 Pro Max cables or the PD Type C cable, iPhone 11 cable is smaller compared to iPhone 11 Pro cable. If you owned iPhone 11 Pro cable, please search OLEBR OB04, also, please contact us for Cable Fits Issue like 11 Pro/11 Pro Max, we'll send you an updated version if you need】
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This particular unit is non-powered and will require your existing cables. It does NOT come with them.
As you can tell from the video, it is rather easy to assemble and there are specific channels for each of the cables to be fed through. All three cables will be fed out the back and will require their own power supplies.
It is made of aluminum and is very sturdy. There is a decent weight to it and you should not have to worry about it easily tipping over. Additionally, there are soft rubber-like feet on the bottom to help ensure it stays in place.
The post the iPhone sets against is adjustable, so it can accommodate a case if you use one.
The design is very modern and sleek. It should look good on any bedside table or desk you might choose to place it on.
The only addition I would like to see to this dock would be something to accommodate all the USB cables so that you don't need to use three separate power bricks. If there was a hub of some sort to help with this, that would be very cool... however it would also increase the size dramatically. So it's a catch-22.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 April 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 18 March 2019