DescriptionWith Sun Buddy, you can become more educated about sun safety.
Using device location and the work of the clever people at OpenUV, Sun Buddy can guide you about safer exposure to the sun.
A few features include:
- NEW: Using account linking, you can specify skin type(s) to hear tailored guidance.
- Current UV index ("Alexa, ask Sun Buddy what the UV index is right now")
- Safe Exposure Time ("Alexa, ask Sun Buddy how long can I be outside for")
- Daily max UV ("Alexa, ask Sun Buddy what today's max UV value is")
Some things to remember though:
The best protection against the sun is always to cover up - i.e. long sleeves, hat, etc. The values provided are a guidance and should not be used as medical recommendations. Everyone's skin is different, and weather varies locally, so use common sense and if in doubt, stay safe.
AT, AU, AX, BE, BG, BY, CA, CO, CR, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GG, GI, GU, HR, HU, IE (partly), IM, IT, JE, JP, LI, LT, LU, LV, MK, MP, MT, NL, NO, NZ, PL, PR, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UA, US, UY, VI, ZA
(More countries added upon request to @oscarschafer28)
This skill contains
The content of this skill is appropriate for most users. This skill may include account linking, personal information collection, advertisements, location detection or location-based services or infrequent or mild examples of the types of content included below:
- Nudity or descriptions of nudity within medical, informational or artistic contexts
- Infrequent or mild references to cultural or religious intolerance
- Infrequent or mild realistic, cartoon or fantasy violence or descriptions of violence
- Infrequent or mild references to alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Infrequent or mild sexual and suggestive themes
- Infrequent use of mild profanity and crude humour
- User-generated content
- Music and video skills may occasionally include strong profanity and sexual or suggestive themes
This skill contains dynamic content, which is content that is updated real-time based on inputs from the developer. The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission.