You Are About To Learn How To Meet The Nutrition Requirements For Your Dog Or Cat Using Homemade Foods!
Are you looking for a comprehensive guide on how to feed your pet (cat or dog) right? Do you wish there could be anything else you could give your dog besides meat, kibble and different store bought treats? Are you looking for food alternatives for your cat?
It is true; many of us pet owners around the country have been brainwashed to think that the only thing that our cats and dogs can eat is the ‘dog/cat’ food that we buy from various stores. I can tell you with confidence; it is all one big lie! Words like ‘fortified’, ‘natural’, ‘human grade’, ‘holistic’, ‘enriched’ and ‘enhanced’ are just marketing buzzwords to make you part with your dollars for garbage, which may in fact be harming your dog/cat than anything you could feed him/her!
Why is that, you may ask?
Because the ingredients from these foods are often waste products from the food industry, animal waste/manure (that’s right), grains, pellet fiber plastics, GMO feed seed, or carcasses of diseased animals! In simple terms, they process the garbage that humans can’t consume, add some unknown chemicals then pack for your pet!
It is sad that we pay for that!
Would you be happy to give that to your cat or dog?
If you truly love, adore and value your pet a member of your family, your guess is as good as mine!
The processed food garbage perhaps explains why, despite our dogs and cats eating what many may consider healthy, they are still scratching, whining, itching, vomiting, having diarrhea, yeast infections in the ears and paws and lots of other problems that make us keep going to the vet more than normal times!
The question is; how do we feed our dogs and cats right?
Well, this book will show you exactly how:
In it, you will learn, among other things:
- A comprehensive background into the world of dog and cat nutrition
- The nutritional requirements of dogs
- The nutritional requirements of cats
- How to tell if your cat or dog is getting proper nutrition
- The specific components in store bought pet food that you should actively seek to avoid
- Tell-tale signs that something is off with whatever you are giving your pet
- Questions you should ask when shopping for a pet’s food
- Foods/ingredients that you are free to give to your cat or dog and those you should not
- Healthy and delicious recipes you can prepare for your dog at home
- Healthy and delicious recipes you can prepare for your cat at home
- How to tell how much food to give to your dog/cat
- How to tell if your cat or dog is not responding well to what you gave him
- How to introduce the correct supplements in your dog’s/cat’s diet for optimal health
- When to consult a vet
- And much more
What are you waiting for?
Don’t go shopping for your dog or cat before reading this book; you will save him/her some few scratches and the agony of having itchy skin!