|Product Dimensions||29.6 x 18.3 x 38 cm; 4.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.2 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
NutriBullet 1200w Series Blender, 10 Piece Set, Silver (N12-1007)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$70.99 (35%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||29.6 x 18.3 x 38 centimetres|
|Item weight||4.2 Kilograms|
About this item
- 1200W motor base that breaks through the toughest ingredients
- Pre-programmed Auto Blast cycle that powers down the motor automatically after optimum extraction
- In built pulsing feature to achieve the desired consistency
- Take your blend on the go with the flip top lid
- Hassle-free cleaning - Simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water and allow to dry; The cups can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher
- Silver colour
- Note: Refer to user manual before use
- Genuine Australian Nutribullet product. Designed and manufactured by Nutribullet to be compliant with all Australian safety regulations.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Maximize your food's nutritional potential with the NUTRIBULLET 1200 Series. This exclusive NutriBullet configuration adds more power, more convenience, and more functionality. With its 1200 watt motor, increased capacity, and 2 pre-programmed AUTOBLAST Cycles - which pulse and shuts off automatically after optimum extraction – the NUTRIBULLET 1200 Series pulverizes the toughest ingredients Comes with: 1200W Power Base, Extractor Blade, Vessel Grip, 900ml Colossal cup with Handle, 2x Flip top lids, 900ml Colossal cup, 2x Comfort Lip rings, User Guide & Recipe Book.
Genuine Australian Nutribullet product. Designed and manufactured by Nutribullet to be compliant with all Australian safety regulations.
From the manufacturer
Max Out Your Blending Potential
NutriBullet 1200 Series has 1200 watts of power to extract the most solid ingredients time and time again!
Even MORE Accessories!
The NutriBullet 1200 Series is packed with accessories; Including 2x 900mL cups, a 1 large vessel grip, 2x flip top lids and more!
TWO AutoBlast Programs
2 Pre-programmed AutoBlast Cycles that pulse your ingredients and shut off automatically after optimal extraction.
Cleans like a Dream
Simply twist off the blades, rinse with soap and water.
For dishwashers, place only the cup on the top rack of the dishwasher. That's health without the hassle.
*Blade attachment not dishwasher safe
|NutriBullet 600 Series||NutriBullet 1000 Series||NutriBullet Series 1200||NutriBullet Series 1700W||NutriBullet Select 1000 with Pitcher||NutriBullet Blender Combo 1200|
|Capacity||00mL Tall Cup||900mL + 500mL Cups||900mL Cup (x2)||1L SouperBlast Pitcher||1L Vented Pitcher||1.8L Pitcher|
|Nutrient Extraction Blending||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Multiple Speeds||No||No||3x AutoBlast Cycles|
|Twist Extractor Blade||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recipe Book Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Wayyyy quieter (I no longer go deaf for 5 minutes after blending)
- Power to make my smoothies.. well smooth
- Love the function to have the nutribullet turn off when your smoothie is blended consistently
Only had for a week but already noted the difference and much happier with the 1200W. Build quality is good so if its anything like the 900W will see a good life out of it.
* powerful & Blends well.
* easy to use: my 10 yr old makes shakes all the time using it.
* easy to clean: although you can’t put the blades in dishwasher.
* we got it for $100 AUD which is great value.
* noisy... really noisy
* needs to be pretty wet to work.
What would be nice
* variable speed
* more control with pulse action
* on off button
Overall would definitely recommend.