Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nurofen Tablets Pain Relief 200mg 24 Pack
|Price:||$5.25 ($0.22 / count)|
- For many years, Nurofen has provided millions of people with fast, effective pain relief
- Nurofen is effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with Headache,Migraine headache,Tension headache,Muscular pain,Cold and flu symptoms,Reduces fever. Period pain, Dental pain,Sinus pain- Back pain,Arthritic pain
- Take Nurofen Tablets with water
- Contains Ibuprofen 200mg Sucrose
- Contains no preservatives
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 0.07 x 0.21 x 0.07 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser Health
- ASIN : B000NHPB36
- Item Model Number : 3081141
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,194 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Targeted relief from pain.
From the manufacturer
Nurofen Tablets 200mg Ibuprofen Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
Nurofen 200mg Tablets reduce inflammation and relieve pain for up to 8 hours.* Body pain? Leave the pain to us.
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Back pain
- Muscular pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
*2 x 200mg Nurofen tablets relieve pain for up to 8 hours in dental pain studies. Malmstrom et al, 1999; Malmstrom et al, 2004; Mehlisch et al, 2010 (Sponsored by RB).
Helps to reduce the inflammation
Effective relief of muscular pain, back pain, arthritic pain, period pain, dental pain, sinus pain, tension headache, migraine headache, pain associated with cold & flu symptoms
Up to 8 hours relief of pain.* *2 x 200mg Nurofen tablets relieve pain for up to 8 hours in dental pain studies. Malmstrom et al, 1999; Malmstrom et al, 2004; Mehlisch et al, 2010 (RB Sponsored).
Osteoarthritis is associated with several factors, including inflammation and can cause pain on movement.