|Product Dimensions||11 x 6 x 6 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item Model Number||220113|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1x Mountingplate – glue, 4x AA-batteries, 1x Door sensor, 1x Allen key, 1x Smart Lock Manual, 1x Mountingplate – screw, 1x Nuki Smart Lock|
|Item Weight||450 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.81 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nuki 220113 Smart Lock 2.0 | Smart Door Lock with Door Sensor | Retrofittable | Keyless Access Via iPhone & Android | Smart Home Solution | No Drilling or Screwing
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$42.68 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11 x 6 x 6 centimetres|
|Item weight||450 Grams|
About this item
- 100% SECURE - Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 for Euro profile cylinder continues to rely on the secure end-to-end encryption concept - the highest security standard you can get
- RETROFIT SMART LOCK - Install in less than 3 minutes without screwing or drilling by simply mounting over the existing cylinder and key - without leaving any scratches (please check your lock shape in advance)
- AUTO UNLOCK - Our smart lock opens the door automatically when you get home - leave your phone in your pocket
- DOOR OPEN OR CLOSED? You can easily check the door status with our innovative door sensor via Nuki app - available for iOS and Android devices - free of charge.
- PERFORMANCE BOOST - The latest Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 comes with the new Bluetooth 5 technology - increased range and better connection stability
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NUKI smart lock turns your smartphone into a smart key. It opens the door For you when you get home and locks it again when you leave. Thanks to the new door Sensor, you will always know for sure whether the door is also actually closed. For remote control The NUKI bridge is needed.
From the manufacturer
Nuki turns your smartphone into a smart key.
Nuki opens your door automatically when you get home and safely locks again when you leave. Thanks to the new door sensor, you will always know for sure whether the door is also actually closed. The new door sensor allows the Nuki Smart Lock to show whether your door is open or closed.
Mount your Smart Lock over the existing cylinder and key. The installation takes less than 3 minutes and is done without screws or drilling. Depending on the height of the lock cylinder, the Smart Lock can be clamped on it, or glued to the door.
Check if Nuki Smart Lock fits your door on nuki.io/check
Your smart everyday life facilitator:
- Lock or unlock your door directly from your smartphone
- Automatic opening of the front door when approaching
- Easy retrofitting on the inside of the door
- Create any number of "keys" for friends and acquaintances
Welcome to the world of smart access:
Lock and unlock with the smartphone or smartwatch via Bluetooth
Your Smartphone turns into a smart key. As soon as you enter the bluetooth range of your smart lock, it opens your door automatically.
Easily open and lock your electronic door lock from your wrist. The Smart Lock is easy to unlock and lock by swiping through your watch. The Nuki app is also available for the Apple Watch and Android smartwatches.
Smart keys for family, friends and guests
Manage home access for your family, friends, guests, tradesmen or babysitter – on a permanent, recurring or one-time basis.
Your cleaner comes every Monday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.? You could then grant individual, temporary access permission to your home.
Always know if your door is actually closed
Keep track of who locked your door and when and whether your front door is actually securely locked.
The new door sensor allows the Nuki Smart Lock to show not only the status of the lock cylinder, but also whether the door is open or closed, and warns you if you want to lock your door when it is still open
The safety of your home has been paramount to us from day one and we have therefore invested a lot of time and resources into our encryption concept. That’s why we look forward to independent institutes AV-Test putting it through its paces. AV-Test again certified the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 and the latest version of the app as safe Smart Home products.
Tests conducted in terms of local communication (in the case of Nuki, this refers to an end-to-end encrypted Bluetooth connection), the security of controlling the Smart Lock via the Internet, the security of the app overall, as well as the level of data protection. According to these, Nuki Smart Lock is the only Smart Lock that received the maximum number of points in an international comparison!
- Certified as safe Smart Lock
- Super safe end-to-end encryption
- Tested by the foremost independent research institute for IT security AV-Test
|Smart Lock 2.0||Smart Lock 2.0 Combo|
|Product Category||Starter Pack||Starter Pack|
|Locking via Bluetooth||✓||✓|
|Locking from afar||Only possible with the Bridge||✓|
|Control & manage remotely||Only possible with the Bridge||✓|
|Smart Home Integration Possible||Only possible with the Bridge||✓|
|Use of Nuki App||✓||✓|
|Use of Nuki Web||Only possible with the Bridge||✓|
|Amazon Alexa||Only possible with the Bridge||✓|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|