Please take this as my initial rating, as I am still working my way through the book.
In my view, wisdom is a combination of knowledge and experience. It is also my view that society lacks a process/mechanism os passing on/down wisdom between generations. I liked the book as it brought forth both knowledge and experience.
Society is in the midst of rapid and huge change on all fronts, Richard has done well in making available lessons which can be employed in dealing with current situations in the areas of health, wealth and happiness.
Would recommend as essential reading for all young people.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd; 1 edition (29 January 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141040017
- ISBN-13: 978-0141040011
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 12.7 x 2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,444 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)