Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.31 Delivery
NuForce Sweat Proof 10H Battery Optima Be Sport4 Premium Wireless Sport Earphones Silver (BESPORT4-SILVER)
- SWEAT PROOF: IPX5 water resistance ensures you're ready for marathons, workouts, intense training sessions, hiking or other activities without letting rain, snow, mud or sweat interrupt your playlist.
- AUDIOPHILE-QUALITY SOUND: Graphene-coated drivers deliver crystal clear, HiFi sound while AAC and aptX support maximize audio quality for both Apple and Android devices.
- 10 HOURS OF NON-STOP LISTENING: Incredible battery life ensures 10 hours of music playback for non-stop music that endures your training and workouts. Standby time goes up to 200h.
- CHARGE QUICKLY: Forget to charge? A quick 15-minute charge provides 2 hours of listening time. Full charge takes up to 1.5h.
- COMFORTABLE AND RELIABLE FIT: SpinFit TwinBlade ear tips provide maximum comfort, stability and secure fit while interchangeable silicone ear tips and ear wings personalize the fit even further.
- LIGHTWEIGHT yet rugged, with a combination of aluminum and polycarbonate housings.
- INLINE REMOTE allows you to play, pause and skip songs as well as activate Siri and Google Assistant.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Secure & Comfortable Fit
Revolutionary SpinFit TwinBlade ear tips provide maximum comfort and stability, superior noise isolation and secure fit while interchangeable silicone ear tips and ear wings personalize the fit even further.
Sweat Proof & Water Resistant
IPX5* water resistance ensures you’re ready for marathons, workouts, intense training sessions, hiking or snow activities without letting rain, snow, mud or sweat interrupt your playlist.
(*Certification BL-SZ17B0049-201, BALUN, 2018).
10 hours of Non-Stop Listening
Incredible battery life ensures 10 hours of music playback for non-stop music that endures your training and workouts.
Forget to charge? A quick 15-minute charge provides 2 hours of listening time.
Talk & Control
An in-line remote make it easy to control volume, media playback and activate Siri or Google Assistant without taking the phone out of your pocket.
Graphene-coated drivers deliver crystal clear, audiophile sound while AAC and aptX support maximize audio quality for both Apple and Android devices.
Benefits over other wireless sports earphones:
- 10 hour battery life
- Charge quickly: 15min of charge delivers 2 hours of music and calls
- Graphene coated drivers for extra bass
- AAC support for Apple Devices
- aptX for Android, PC and Macbooks
- Durable aluminum housing
- One of the smallest and lightest sports earphones on the market
- Kevlar strengthened cable
Premium Wireless Sport Earphones
Stay motivated when pushing yourself to the limits with the BE Sport4 Bluetooth earphones. Designed with the athlete and active lifestyle in mind, the BE Sport4 features IPX5 water resistance that doesn’t let sweat, rain, mud or snow interrupt your activities.
An incredible 10 hours of battery life ensure the BE Sport4 can outlast your workout, but a quick 15-minute charge delivers 2 hours of listening time for those times you forget.
|BESPORT4 - Premium Wireless Sport Earphones||BESPORT3 - Wireless Sport Earphones|
|Sweat proof||Yes (IPX5)||Yes (IP55)|
|AAC + aptX||Yes||Yes|
|SpinFit Twinblade Eartips||Yes||Yes|
|Earwings||Yes, 2nd generation||Yes|
|Kevlar Strengthened Wire||Yes||Yes|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately I'm still trying to work out a good fit for the right ear as the remote tends to pull the right ear out during running. Otherwise they have been great during exercise
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These stayed in my ears relatively well while jogging (only with the TwinBlades), but opening my mouth meant zero sound. This was frustrating.
I hated that my Powerbeats2 had no low battery audio warning. This product does... But regardless of your volume levels, it beeps a monotone BEEEEEEP at the loudest volume possible! I thought I was nuts until it did it a second time and scared the heck out of me each time.
This mortifying experience was the nail in the coffin for me. I cannot enjoy these headphones and have to return them.
UPDATE: I got the Jaybird X3 and love them all around! I strongly recommend that over these (even for a slightly higher price).
Kind of disappointed. I'd rather spend money on something I'm familiar with and I was hoping for a less expensive replacement. Going back to Jaybirds. I have them on right now and they just now buzzed again.
If you're willing to risk it, use them a lot at the beginning to make sure you can live with this flaw, so you have plenty of time to return them.