- Save 5% each on NOVOO 5 Ports Hub offered by Wellmade Brands AU when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code RDGZBX8N at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
USB C Hub, Novoo USB Type C Hub Adapter with 4K Hdmi Port, 2 X Usb 3.0 Ports, Sd Card & Micro Sd Card Slots For New Macbook 12 , Macbook Pro, Huawei Matebook, Chromebook Pixel 2015 Grey
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- ✅ Instant Expansion: 5-in-1 USB C Hub equipped with 2*USB 3.0, HDMI 4K port, Micro SD/TF card reader slot, SD card slot. Easily expand usb c devices and fulfill your daily use.
- ✅ 4K display Adapter: enables you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your TV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840x2160@30Hz) resolution, support 1080p/23.98/24/50/59.94/60HZ, 1080i/50/59.94/60HZ, 720p/50/59.94/60HZ
- ✅ USB 3.0 Ports at 5 Gbps: allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to your laptop; provide high speed transfer rate of up to 5Gbps
- ✅ Easily access files from SD and TF card readers. COMPATIBLE with all new MacBook/MacBook Pro with USB-C ports, DELL XPS15, HP Spectre X360, Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910, Samsung Tablet, Microsoft 910, Huawei Matebook, HP Elite x 2 1012, DELL XPS13-93, ASUS ZENBOOK 3, HP TPN-Q178, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, LG G5 G6, Lumia 950 and many more.
- ✅ Buy with maximum confidence: CE, FCC and RoHS certified, our device has stable output, temperature protection, anti-over current and anti-short circuit - not to mention that it is backed by a 12-month guarantee as well.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. To ensure the best performance and protect the inside circuit board, the shell will get warm because the high quality aluminum alloy speeds up heat radiating.
2. The total current of all connected devices to this type c hub should not exceed 900mA.
3. USB 3.0 interferes with 2.4GHz WiFi and other wireless devices due to the similar frequencies.
4. According to Microsoft, the problem occurs only for the 2.4GHz wireless band, but not for 5GHz. Please set your router as 5GHz to avoid the problem.
Novoo USB C Hub turns a single USB-C port into one HDMI 4K port, two USB 3.0 superspeed ports and SD and TF card reader slots
1 * USB C input connector
2 * USB A 3.0 port (support maximum current up to 0.9A, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps)
1 * HDMI Port (supports video resolution Up to 3840X2160P/30HZ, backward compatible with 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p)
1 * SD card slot
1 * microSD / TF card slot
Compatible (We have tested with the following devices):
*All new iMac/MacBook/MacBook Pro which with USB-C ports
*Google Chromebook Pixel
*Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910
*ASUS ZenBOOK 3
*HP Spectre X360
*HP Elite x 2 1012
*Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
*LG G5, G6
*and Many More
*The USB C port must support data transfer and Display/Thunderbolt
Item size: 95*28*11mm
Cable length: 92mm
Buy with maximum confidence
CE, FCC and RoHS certified, our device has stable output, temperature protection, anti-over current and anti-short circuit,
not to mention that it is backed by a 12-month guarantee as well.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 86 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Furthermore, the return process is a nightmare since this was for my parents, and I'm not around to help them return it back to Amazon to get a replacement.
I've used it connected to a monitor and also multiple TV's using the HDMI port. Traditional USB ports work fine with a keyboard, portable hard-drive and even an old external DVD drive. It also looks nice and feels solid.
If you only want the USB 3.0 ports, those seem to work. Then again, given my experience with the HDMI ports, your mileage may vary so purchase at your own risk.
Didn't have an opportunity to test the SD slot, so can't speak to it's functionality.
Would not buy again.
I sometimes work from home and this hub is an inexpensive way of connecting the laptop to my PC so I can work on my big monitor and use a KB and monitor.
Great purchase for the price.